Sideshow Gardens New Banner

Good call. I used to spend the summers with family in Niagara Falls, NY in my youth (boy did the kids have a field day with my southern accent.)  I loved the museums on the Canadian side and spent many hours in my favorite - Ripley's Believe it or Not. Robert tapped a nerve and I think you are correct "people like weird shit"

As an aside, I found my love for hot sauce while there when the "Buffalo Wing" phenomenon hit and it has culminated into where I am right here and now!  Believe it or not!

Edmick,

Today, I ran across the perfect wine for your theme (from California no doubt).... It might enhance the experience of the customer if you could serve it or at the least have it on display....

WarrantMan said:
Edmick,

Today, I ran across the perfect wine for your theme (from California no doubt).... It might enhance the experience of the customer if you could serve it or at the least have it on display....

I love it! Serving it to customers would no doubt get me shut down in California but maybe a raffle item or display piece or something. The artwork is awesome. I love bottle art. Part of the reason I fell in love with hot sauce (besides eating it) was the interesting labeling. Always so interesting.

Really? Smoke pot but no wine? Only in California... Well, maybe not, I digress. Here in South Carolina it is legal to ride a motorcycle with no helmet, but yet they want us (the cops) to ticket people for not wearing seat belts? Gotta love the wisdom of govt. eh?  :shocked:

Back