• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Sigh....can any one tell me what 7 pod this is

Wind rain storm etc and me forgets what I planted.

Any how they have all grown up and one bush I cannot identify...the rest scorpions etc are no problems identifying. This one could be one of these:-

A Jonah
A Barrackpore
A trinidad scorpion. I thought it was a trinnie. but it is not round/stubbie and with a tail like the others.

7podred.jpg

Could be a 7-pot Long- you should post a few more pod pics though(other pods from the same plant).All the 7's and the scorpions have a lot of variation in pod type so the more pods shown the better the ID will be.Pretty pods for sure, other indicators are full ripe color-ie is this color the final phase, does it get darker red? Taste? Seed source? Might be a cross also....
Happy New Year

It's not a Jonah or Barrackpore that's for sure. I'm leaning towards a TS, not all TS pods have a pronounced stinger. I would think the 7 Pot would be bumper. Pics of the plant would help to better ID the pod.

Looks like they are just mis-shapped pods. A new green one popped out towards the back hiden under a few leaves and its the typical T'Scorpion shape.

Call this one "BUSTED"

Back