seed-train Signup for 2016 United States seed train start date of Tuesday November 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff, you may send a message to bpiela. If you do not hear back after a few days you can skip over to dan.

Also I have started a new signup for the next round. Be sure to check it out.

Jeffcontonio said:
Looks like you are up next dan. You and hillbilly Jeff can message each other and get the ball rolling.

From there it goes to "biggy" from the new sign up thread.

Sent addy to HillBilly and copied you Jeff. I'll get biggy's address now.

Pepperhead1989 said:
Jeff if you have an issue with what ive been doing then by all means please pm me. I was only active for 2 minutes yesterday and the same today. I have been operating on my own schedule due to many numerous work related duties. This will go back out when I am able. The other stuff that was sent was forwarded right away and I didnt have to deal with it after. It will be restarted when I am able. End of discussion for now

Pepperhead1989,

If you send me the stalled train you have, I can combine it with this anemic one we started back up. The original train will be combined with the anemic one and continue on around as was intended. There is one seed in particular I heard was on the train you're still holding that I'd like to add to this year's grow.I purposefully skipped some varieties from the TRUMP seed train in expectation of getting those seeds from the trade stock you have in your possession.

I'll be receiving the new train fairly soon and I would appreciate your timely delivery so as not to cause any undue hold ups.

HillBilly Jeff said:
bpiela Sent me his addy, I will be forwarding it on this week.
Bpiela has since decided to skip out on this stage of the seed train, and jump back in next round. You can move on to dan instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pepperhead1989 said:
Updated list as of 1/6/17 at 12:52 PM EST
1. Jeffcontonio - I should be sending this to you by end of day tomorrow
2. Lovepeppers
3.Hillbilly Jeff
4.bpiela
5. Dan Piepho

Ok, This is the updated list with the riders who have responded. Please remember the rules of the ride and also keep the train neat and clean.

Pepperhead1989,

The riders would like a response and preferably reassurance that the seeds you're holding on to are going back on the train. The past riders that added seeds can't help but wonder if the extended stay at your place is really a smokescreen for a train robbery? Hopefully not but you sure do have everyone wondering.

I'll be traveling through Virginia soon and I could come pick up these seeds if you really can't get them in the mail. I have family and friends in Virginia. They all also have family and friends in Virginia. I'm sure we can find someone close enough to pick up those seeds from you.

Let us know.

17191025_10208893231798134_7597179617142647093_n.jpg

Need to put in the windows and shingle it yet.  Then it will be ready for some hens.  8x20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back