• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Simple beginnings...

looking great. So 136 @ 80% germ. Nice. Where are you growing the 108 plants? Garden? Every window on the block?

:rofl: 18 were toms,,,jus sayin :lol:

Farming plants out to isolate them and then allow for sharing of pods-products and lots of seed :dance:

The Car-knockers HotPepper Co-op<Rail Division> :cool:

Today we have wittle baby choco bhuts on all 3 plants :dance:

021.jpg

Plants are looking beautiful! What's the plans with the little buds? I think most folks would pinch'em and let the plants concentrate on growing bigger before they start producing pods. I've always been a pincher myself.

Best of luck to you.

Kickin ass and takin names I see. I too started a bunch, but a few fiends want some, and some I'll just tuck in the beds somewhere.... :beer:

Thanks!

Plants are looking beautiful! What's the plans with the little buds? I think most folks would pinch'em and let the plants concentrate on growing bigger before they start producing pods. I've always been a pincher myself.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks! Yes, buds are pinched already. Plants are maybe 18" so they need to grow more. Got excited at my first supers buds :dance: Looking closer there are buds on 1 of the St. Bart and the Yellow 7 plant that will need to be removed as soon as it is possible.

Some updates... including a few from CCN

First off the warrior ButchT from MOJO seed... hail nor rain nor sleet of nite :rofl: still kickin

009.jpg

Couple, few of the others...

008.jpg

CCN... green growth is new...

White Hab...

006-1.jpg

Peach Hab...

005-2.jpg

And the Choco Bhut that wanted to have babies already...

007-1.jpg

Caribbean Red Hab...

014.jpg

My only store bought plant this year...so far :rofl:

Double orange hab...

015.jpg

Beni Highlands...

010.jpg

cont...

Goat pepper(Cmpman)...

009-1.jpg

Yellow CARDI(Zanderspice)

008-1.jpg

7 pod Primo... interesting story here. Cmpman sent me 4 Primo and 1 Jonah pod. Me, being me, cleaned all the pods and labeled them Primo :eek: Could be Primo, could be Jonah :lol: odds are Primo :woohoo:

007-2.jpg

The bigger ones have been out for weeks... only came in when we had strong winds, and a few nights that were way to close to frost temp.

Guess it is time for me to leave mine out over night so they can fully harden. Thanks for being the lead off to outside. lol. was kind of scared to even think of overnight yet.

Next year and the T5's you suggested and I will be able to compare to your plants. Looking great.

Used 45* as a guide... anything lower and they came in. Running slow on getting some potted and out. Look at the goat and the Beni. Needs nutes or rootbound??? ;)

How long ago did you pot the goat and beni up? The goat looks like it's in a five gallon in which case I doubt very much if they're root bound. What is your fertilizer regime? They look like they're calcium deficient. The curling and extremely bumpy leaves are what's making me think you have a calcium deficiency.

I really like the potting bags with the handles, got a tip on where I could find them?

Best of luck to you Alphaeon.

How long ago did you pot the goat and beni up? The goat looks like it's in a five gallon in which case I doubt very much if they're root bound. What is your fertilizer regime? They look like they're calcium deficient. The curling and extremely bumpy leaves are what's making me think you have a calcium deficiency.

I really like the potting bags with the handles, got a tip on where I could find them?

Best of luck to you Alphaeon.

Thanks! They were potted up yesterday or Friday from shallow 4" pots. Weekly 1/2 strength dose of Botanicare(grow,Liquid karma, Cal/Mag) Now that they are outside they will get full strength. The roots in their pots were extremely dense.

Thanks for your input! Will give them a foliar dose for GP.

Here are the bags with the cheapest s/h I could find... Gro Pots

I have seen Smart pots with handles also, but they are part of the bag. http://www.groworganic.com/smart-pot-3-gal.html

5-15 updates...

Had a fairly nasty bit of rain last night and the plants withstood with little damage. Don`t look happy this morn though :lol:

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

One of my problem plants... Morouga blend scorp. New growth is looking much better, as small as it is.

005-4.jpg

Back