• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Simple beginnings...

Warrior Butch T scorpion. This guy never says die :dance:

007-3.jpg

Datils from CCN... are what they are.

008-2.jpg

Alledged Chocolate Scotch Bonnet from seed(MeadowView Farms) Saying alleged because the seeds came from pods purchased as CSB. I am too much of a newb to know better.

015-1.jpg

Container lettuce... pick what ya need when ya need it and keep doing it :dance:

009-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

Heirloom mater babies... Big Rainbow and Amana Orange

014-1.jpg

Porterhouse and Cherokee Purple...

013-1.jpg

BigDog decided he needed to get over/under the fence to get at whatever was on the otherside. Knocked over ALL the containers killing my Mortgage lifter mater plants :( The ones above survived :)

Beautiful patio garden with big containers will do very well for you this year. The mater might do well for a while in the planter boxes but will need larger containers if you want lotsa maters. Love the look of those big grow bags looks like you could grow a tree how big they are. Nice growlog Alpheon. :)

Beautiful patio garden with big containers will do very well for you this year. The mater might do well for a while in the planter boxes but will need larger containers if you want lotsa maters. Love the look of those big grow bags looks like you could grow a tree how big they are. Nice growlog Alpheon. :)

Thanks Cappy! Surprisingly, and I was among the doubters too, those grow boxes allow large maters and lotsa of um to grow!

The roots grow down into the water holding part of the container and can get air,water and ferts directly.

Would be better inground, but we work with what we have :)

Wow!
They look great!
some many big leaves and thick stalk with not much height. My two are twice the height with smaller leaves.

Wow!
They look great!
some many big leaves and thick stalk with not much height. My two are twice the height with smaller leaves.

Thanks!

Most of the credit goes to reading this site and a few extremely helpful members. Kinda like do this and get out of the way advise :lol:

5-27-11 update...

Bigguns... done pickin buds so from here on it is what it is on these... lotsa flowers! :dance:

011-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

Scotch Bonnets...

022-1.jpg

Harold St, Barts...

017-1.jpg

Beni Highlands... trimmed and ready for transplant from airpots.

014-2.jpg

Goat pepper...

013-2.jpg

Warrior Butch T...

016-1.jpg

Primo...

015-2.jpg

Mater update :dance:

020-1.jpg

Very nice sir. Switch from nice fish to nice plants. You have a green thumb.

Think about me when you get some cool seeds. I will gladly cover the postage.

Very nice sir. Switch from nice fish to nice plants. You have a green thumb.

Think about me when you get some cool seeds. I will gladly cover the postage.

Thanks!

Only need to ask my friend!:dance:

P.S. Maybe have sumthin swimming in from Spore soon :lol:

Ok Chico you cover the back door....PRF you ring the front doorbell with a bag of scorps or something to distract and I will get them out of his back yard.

RED TEAM GO RED TEAM GOOOOOO

Back