• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Simple beginnings...

Todays pickins :dance:

002-2.jpg

First yellow Bhut, Couple Red and Chocos, Yellow Cardi and 2 barrackpore :hell:

003-3.jpg

I am almost jealous! Found the first ripe chinense on one of my plants today. Fairly soon I will be overwhelmed with ripe pods - just gotta have patience!

Funny how those pods are sitting on the plate and table, all innocent-like, singing "don't you want to eat me?" But WE KNOW what's inside!

I am almost jealous! Found the first ripe chinense on one of my plants today. Fairly soon I will be overwhelmed with ripe pods - just gotta have patience!

Funny how those pods are sitting on the plate and table, all innocent-like, singing "don't you want to eat me?" But WE KNOW what's inside!

Thanks again G! The twins think the yellow look like purty lil flowers and a few of the NOT Butch T like roses :rofl:

The white habs have biten a few people already... "They are so small and cute looking!" :lol:

That's a fine looking plate of burnly goodness! :onfire:

Thank you!

Dis morns pickin....

Pickin early cuz we have some high 80`s comin up, so me hope more pods will set...

001-3.jpg

Another mislabel :eek: this was labeld Red Scotch Bonnet.... definetly not that so must be Allledged Choco SB.
Smell is different than the JHC, plant is smaller, color is alot darker and taste and heat in scrambled eggs is also not the same :mouthonfire:

003-4.jpg

1 day shipping? Awesome! Left Philly(my house) at 2:30pm yesterday :dance:

12 o`clock is Yellow CARDI, moving clockwise... small ST. Barts,JHC, Choco bhuts, NOT Butch T, 1 Assam Jolokia and 2 barrackpore, Yellow bhut, a nargly assam, little red ones are the douglah cross, yellow 7, back at 11 o`clock is a combo of Beni Highlands and datils... the Beni are much thicker... and white habs in the middle.

Enjoy!

It could just be a stingerless trinidad scorpion. A Butch T that has reverted back to an earlier form? Something like that.

It could just be a stingerless trinidad scorpion. A Butch T that has reverted back to an earlier form? Something like that.

I have been told Butch Ts are smooth not pimply by several peeps! Kinda looks like Morouga Blend to me :)

When I cut it open the kitchen cleared out because of the smell and to me the heat is WAY OUT THERE. Whatever its a damn good pepper :dance:

Some more pics...

Transplanted Congo... overwinter project fo sho!

011-4.jpg

Loaded Peach Hab(CCN Plant)

010-3.jpg

DouglahX... pulled the seeds from pods and they were crossed. Out of 18 varieties of pulled seed 15 grew true :woohoo:

008-2.jpg

Fatalii...

007-4.jpg

Butch T... (CMPMAN seed) Thanks!

005-3.jpg

Sweet! My peach habs from CCN have just started ripening, but you have better weather there. Congos, fatallis, douglah, etc. are still very green. Some plants are just blooming or finishing blooming, not sure if I'll get pods from them at this point. So all things considered, your harvest is looking REALLY GOOD right now!

Back