• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Simple beginnings...

I was thinking the same thing what is that thing.
Just curious what does that pepper look like to to you guys?

009-1.jpg

Just stumbled on this thread today. Beautiful job on the photo journey. All the plants look great - I love the variety!

Haven`t updated in awhile soooo... this is yesterday and todays harvest. JHC,Yellow7, NOTButch T, Datil, Yellow CARDI, Barrackpore, Beni Highlands, Orange Hab, Carib :dance:

017-1.jpg

Edit; Goat and St, Barts too :onfire:

Got rid of the Choco Scotch Bonnet as it hasnt even set flower yet. Also pulled the Scorpion cross to replace it with my Congo in the 20 gallon pot. Running out of room in my small yard so need to make choices. Going to check on my 3 farmed out location that have been successful so far. Wish me luck!!! :clap:

Haven`t updated in awhile soooo... this is yesterday and todays harvest. JHC,Yellow7, NOTButch T, Datil, Yellow CARDI, Barrackpore, Beni Highlands, Orange Hab, Carib :dance:

017-1.jpg

Edit; Goat and St, Barts too :onfire:

Nice looking plate of food ya got there! Now all ya need is some hot sauce and a fork! :lol:

Suggesting a dairy product to cool the burn after cleaning that plate.

What do the NOTButch T's taste like?

:lol: NOT BT are still alittle green on the bottoms so haven`t tasted them yet... hoping by remvoing those few it will speed up the process with the rest.

those pods are lookin real narly Steve, can't wait to see how they ripen up, the NOT butch T's maybe they're an interesing hybrid...or just a seed mix up... when does your season finish????

those pods are lookin real narly Steve, can't wait to see how they ripen up, the NOT butch T's maybe they're an interesing hybrid...or just a seed mix up... when does your season finish????

Thanks Grant!

Mid-October... though with the heat, the heavy storms, and no new poddage setting, could be like next week :rofl:

Back