In this picture are 2 Dwarf Chiltepin from seeds from Semillas that sprouted on February 15. One of them shows signs of starting to branch out. A very nice growth habit for this variety. One of them will turn into a bonchi.
Links to my grow logs:
From the varieties grown in previous years:
- Fatalii - V2 2022 (original seeds from Semillas) - 2 plants
- Fatalii - V1 2022 (original seeds from PaulG / Cane Dog) - 1 plant
- Papa Dreadie SB - V1 2022 (original seeds from Sawyer G3) - 2 plants
- Humble Servants Homestead SB - MarcV 2022 - 2 plants
- KS Lemon Starrburst - Semillas 2022 - 2 plants
- PI 215734 - Semillas 2022 - 2 plants
- Aji Dulce Peruano - Thegreenchilemonster 2018 - 1 plant
- Aji Dulce Rojo - Semillas 2022 - 2 plants
- Frontera Sweet - Semillas 2022 - 2 plants
Here I have only one variety already grown, namely Goliath Jalapeno from PaulG. I will have almost half of the pots filled with Annuum from Spain.
- Goliath Jalapeno - V1 2022 (original seeds from PaulG) - 2 plants
- Farmers Jalapeño - Semillas 2022 - 2 plants
- De Arbol - Semillas 2022 - 2 plants
- Tap de Corti - MarcV 2020 - 2 plants
- Ñora - MarcV 2022 - 2 plants
- Jaranda - MarcV 2022 - 2 plants
- Jeromin - MarcV 2022 - 2 plants
- Pimiento Piquillo - Semillas 2022 - 2 plants
- Piment d´Espelette - Semillas 2022 - 3 plants
- Piment d´Espelette - MarcV 2020 - 2 plants
An hour ago, I soaked the C. Chinense seeds in a solution of 2% saltpeter in distilled water.
I will leave it for 2 hours, after which I will empty the saltpeter solution and put a solution of H2O2 0.3% plus Rhizotonic 1% for almost 24 hours..
Tomorrow I will put C. Chinense seeds in Root Riot cubes.