• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Small harvest from the Rio Grande Valley

From today. Enjoy!

IMAG0042.jpg

Very cool man. I cannot wait till my plants get nice and bushy and start producing pods. For now though, I play the waiting game.

Okay, Rodney, here's what my largest Thai Birdseed looked like on Saturday. I reckon it's about 2 feet tall, so yeah, you da man!

Thai.jpg

Nice looking peppers! :) I am jealous.

I have a few yellow cayenne pods on my plant, but that is about it. Nothing from the red cayenne or orange habaneros yet... just some flowers.

Nice plant, they are a fast growing, spindly kind of plant. Did you ever have problems with them falling over when they are very young?

I have pods on my three biggest Thais right now.

So far I have ripe douglahs, 7 pot reds, and butch t pods.

Things are hot in the Valley.

Congrats on the pods! Nice!

The tops of my Thai plants, and also my Poblanos, are "floppy" right now, like they are growing too fast. Probably because I've been pumping them hard with the Miracle Grow. Later on they'll get nice and stout, with thick main trunks.

Nice plant, they are a fast growing, spindly kind of plant. Did you ever have problems with them falling over when they are very young?

Not necessarily falling over, but it is a very spindly plant, as you said. Almost had me worried that it was malnourished...

Not necessarily falling over, but it is a very spindly plant, as you said. Almost had me worried that it was malnourished...

I started some more small ones, these are spindly too.

After they get some size, they look stronger.

Back