• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Drunk-rabbit_zps840c9f97.jpg

tumblr_m81yf4JCjO1r9accbo3_500_zps1e1e6d31.gif

"Commander, stop him before he bogarts that whole bottle"

I do.

I drink HHWiskey.

I drank some last night.

I got L O O O A A A D D E D.

It was great.

I didn't fall down.

I woke up semi L O O O A A A D D E D.

Now I want Chorizo con Huevos.

last night,plenty of whiskey.  ill be having my share of beer tonight. dont you worry nate me and scov are winners never quitting ;)

oh my. what a blast we had.

when we left miami and got back home my liver sat me down on the couch for two days on a water and gatorade diet. truth!

you know im here :dance:  i witnessed one of the worst shows of all time last night. problem: i was involved. singer/guitar decided to show up fucted up ,get more fucted up jumped off stage spilled a bucket of ice and cleared the whole dance floor. this was in the middle of every rose has a thorn and there were atleast 50 people dancing. things didnt get better from there :doh:

today i did chores and watched the roofers start there job"we getting new roof." 

im here jay and im about half lit. so whats yall stories :rofl:

Dangit - I missed out yet again!!!

I was making a carbonara dish that required some white wine. I wonder now if any ever made it into the pan!?!?
The bottle is suspiciously empty.....

The missus and I drank a big bottle of wine last night too.  You know what happened next.  She gets frisky when she drinks wine.

Back