• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

This one if for you TB ;)

My version of a Seven -n- Seven
DSCF4305.jpg

Where the heck has JayT been hiding?

I'm sitting here all alone and waiting for somebody to stroll in................................................................................................wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:walks in and hears an odd "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewooooooooo" sound emanating from the drunk in the corner:

:realizes he is the only other person in here:

:backs out very cautiously:

:looks in the window and sees the strange noise making man pouring him a drink:

:ponders whether or not he should trust such a peculiar man.......:

:deduces that the gesture is one of good will not ill will:

:dismayed that he will have to turn the offer down due to errands that must be ran:

Oh pi....You misinterpreted my meaning. Here :beer: have another and lets be happy. And, yep I'm married, but glad to see you awake. It was lonely in here.

Back