for-sale Smoked Pepper Powder Sale - 10 ounces left

Going to try to raise some more money this year for the kids.  I have some applewood smoked pepper powder that I will be selling for 6 dollars an ounce.  This is a blend of different hot peppers, but the majority of the peppers are supers.  

This price is just for the lower 48 but if you live outside of that, we can make arrangements.

If you are interested, please pm me and I will give you my paypal information.

Many thanks and happy growing.

1441170_10201059470919008_1750896916_n.jpg

I hope you get more than a few orders here and have a great fishing trip! I would also like to add that i really appreciate you making this not a usa only offer and are willing to send to outside the usa if the user is willing to pay the extra shipping. :cool:

This will be good stuff! I speak from experience as I have been enjoying a bunch of Jeff's powders I bought in previous charity fundraisers he has done.

Cone was generous to share some of Jeff's powders with me from the last charity auction. 

Needless to say, I'm back for more.  This powder will be used to seduce at least three new chiliheads. 

Johnny Pepper Powder Seed.  Das me, mang. 

I just got my powder today. I could smell it even before I opened the envelope :P . It smells absolutely wonderful.
Thanks for taking the time to send to Denmark.
Now I'm looking forward to tasting it.

Back