smokers Smoker Conversion

This cut of meat is the hardest one to do as each one is different but, I love'em with a nice spicy beer sauce. :drooling: I started writing down what I had done when I started cooking them so when I did get it to where I liked it I could try and replicate it.
Keep up the good work !!!

I found that with butane it was much easier to control and keep the heat steady.Plus the grill reached ideal temperature within minutes as apposed to the normal 45 minutes with charcoal. we also used a can of water which seemed to keep the cooking area more stable and probably also helped the meat remain moist.

Not saying it can be done PB there are some people here have electric ones -- I switched to charcoal Im old fashioned, to me, smoking meat isnt a rush thing, I start the meat in the morning then mow the lawn, wash my truck have a few beers, friends come over because they can smell the hickory or mesquite in the air, have a few more beers etc.... Anyways... The drip pan with water is essential even a mop helps to keep from drying.
If I can answer any Q's shoot me a pm -- Enjoy

Back