• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smokin' hot here today

lord have mercy... this will cause lots of flowers to drop off :(

dont water unless it is very late in eve.. around 6 -7 pm or night better if u can

Well it's 92 in shade here today. Heat coupled with humidity index 104-7. About 130 in direct sun here in zone 9 Texas. Tomatoes in ground are takin direct all day sun..but showin some stress....no new blossoms as its not dropping below 80 all night long!!!!!!! Got my potted peppers in heavy partial shade as all day direct sun is just too much for them.

It's 97 here in Hayward, CA and my brother said it is 101.3 in Livermore, CA which is roughly 25 miles away.

I thought it was 92 on Saturday? 97? Yeesh!

Either way it was oppressively hot. And didn't break until Sunday AM - 68 degrees at midnight was not cool - and zero air movement.

So thankful it broke ilon Sunday.

I remember 2-3 years ago it was 101, 102 every day in Hayward - for like 7-8 days. That was brutal. So hard to sleep, move, do anything. Blah.

hahaha

Yeah, I know we're spoiled - but it's also why my mortgage payment is so high. in CA we expect to be spoiled - not like we get a refund when the weather's bad.

It's 91 in St. Louis. It will be 96 by Weds.

This maybe my last week working on the cook's line. It was 107 Sat night.
I'm too old for this shit.

Gonna reach 90 in Buffalo today.

I don't feel like I have much room to complain though. It sounds like the rest of you got it worse.

7478880214_ee8dc311d6.jpg

Try 113. I have to water everyday and allready lost a two year old golden hab. Such is life. Moving plants to the side of the house till it cools down a bit. DAM THIS AZ HEAT.

Back