• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

So -- FFS '08?

Here's Jim (Mild to Wild) and I in front of his booth
100_0811.jpg

Defcon's booth....Where's the palette???
100_0807.jpg

Finally!!! Just a few hours late.
100_0808.jpg

sounds like you all had a good time :cool:

DD - wow looks like you're stocked up for some time with all the hot sauce you bought. 1 gallon of defcon sauce :shocked: that bottle should last you almost 1 year ? (of course you'll be eating other hot sauce also & buying while still using that gallon jug)

Setting up the Defcon booth.
100_0810.jpg

A bunch of chlieheads sucking back a few drinks...
100_0814.jpg

The Creator about three sheets to the wind!
100_0815.jpg

chilehunter said:
sounds like you all had a good time :cool:

DD - wow looks like you're stocked up for some time with all the hot sauce you bought. 1 gallon of defcon sauce :shocked: that bottle should last you almost 1 year ? (of course you'll be eating other hot sauce also & buying while still using that gallon jug)

Actually, I didn't really buy anything. Those are all sauces given to me to review. I did buy some killer BBQ sauces...because I really wanted them and they weren't giving anything to anyone.

DevilDuck said:
Actually, I didn't really buy anything. Those are all sauces given to me to review. I did buy some killer BBQ sauces...because I really wanted them and they weren't giving anything to anyone.
Being a reviewer does have it's perks eh? ;)

Intensity Academy said:
DD- What did you wife think of the hot sauce holder? Did she want to squeeze your carrot?....

She loved it! But she also pointed out a flaw. It seems the strap is too short to go over a woozy. But besides that, she thought it's a really good idea!

...and yes, the carrot got a squeeze. :lol:

why the fosters.....
I know American generic beer is bad but seriously....why the fosters lol
I can't wait to read your articles DD.

Back