• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

So I bought..........

Now i'm thinking those that sprouted may not be peppers - the leaves seem too rounded....weeds, the bane of outdoor sprouting.

Of more concern now is the 3 weeks of wet weather & tonights thunder strom....it's starting to smell like last years start to Spring & that didn't end well

Here we go again :)

starting.jpg

Good to hear of the progress Bent. I think I may have gotten to try some of your Douglahs. Nova sent me some dried ones and some powder last year. I have to tell you it is a ripper! :mouthonfire:

Oh yeah - last week i got impatient & thought i'd stuffed up the sprouting......so i put another 50 seeds in jiffy pellets.

its going to be a big crop :lol:

Boom shakalaka! Do you actually count them or have you devised a formula for working out the numbers? :D

I am growing douglahs from thsc so they must be yours. Sure do get around :)

My mate BB grew out a lot of Douglahs he got from all over the place & the one i had was different to all the others, so please keep the 'alphanerd' tag going with yours so we can distinguish the strain

Back