• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

So I responded to a redit asking how to build up tolerance

I resonded to a redit asking if tobasco was a good way to build up tolerance, and I responded with the following.

Start with Louisiana, or Tobasco Chipotle sauce. Add it to everything. Buy a pound of Jalapenos. Dice it up on your plate of dinner.

Get a Habanero and scissors. Snip about 1/4 of the pepper onto a pizza, Dominoes, Papa Johns it doesn’t really matter, then put the rest of the pepper in the freezer.

On your next dinner add a few more snips of Habanero, and one hole diced up jalapeno. Your goal is to eat an entire Habanero on your food.

Next do the same thing with Bhut Jolokia/ghost pepper(scissors and a few slices) this is the same heat jump, as a jalapeno and a Habanero. Progress untill you can eat an entire ghost pepper on your food. Remember to keep adding 1 whole Jalapeno to what ever food you eat even if you add ghost pepper.

By now you can tet eating hot peppers, yea they will still burn, just it will burn you less than it does other people. Now you can jump to any peper. Also get a good Super Hot flakes to sprinkle on your food. Buldak hot sauce is amazing!!!!!

I started with Jalapenos and Tabasco as a kid, and thought I eas imunetto peppers untill my first habanero. Then I did like this untill i was good. When the ghost pepper came out I was like what awesome, and jumped straight into eating 3 ghost peppers at work, that my friend brought, while they died on one. Yes I felt like i was the alien from ALIENS, and that my battery acid salvia would melt a whole in my mouth and the floor if I drooled on it. I then started adding ghost pepper to everything. I did this for years. I tried everything under the sun and made small batches of hot sauce for me and my friends.

When the Reaper came out I tried eating 2. I did it but wow, it was insane. For the forst time in forever I had cramping and fire shit. I currently just started growing peppers again, and await the Pepper X.

Its funny if I go to a restaurant where they ask are you sure you want spicy, its really spicy??? Yes I am fine bring it on. Even people that normally love really hot foods are weary about trying anything that I say is medium, has a kick or is spicy.i will randomly come into the office and find a new bottle of hotsauce, or random peppers, hot chip challenge or random ramen noodles on my desk.Redit Spicy

Haha,
I used to work for an Indian family they would eat anything I deemed spicy.
They did make this awesome condiment I called fire salts, that was some kind of red pepper salt and it was moist, but good, not very hot though. It lioked loke the fire salts from skyrim, hince the reason I called them fire salts.

Back