*SOLD* Mixed SFRB of superhots

I got a little more than I expected at harvest today, so I'm auctioning off this assortment of pods.

U.S. only, PayPal only, must pay before they ship. Bids must be in $1 increments. This box is ready to go first thing in the morning.

SFRBauction714_zps2880c9bc.jpg

Left to right: 7 Pot Jonah, Yellow Brain Strain, Carolina Reaper, Billy Boy Red Douglah, Yellow Biquinho. 29 peppers total.

Shipping is included in your bid, so initial bid must be at least $6. Highest bid at midnight tonight takes this box. Good luck to all!

To clarify for those who may be confused, bids must be a minimum of $1 more than the previous bid, but feel free to raise the bid by as much as you like. For those who have overlooked the rules, bidding ends at MIDNIGHT ;) .

newhoppyguy said:
Just to be on the safe side this auction will end at 12 noon right and we could say bid 16.23 right :P lol j/k
LOL! An hr and a half left from...now!
Just realized THP says that last post was at 9:30 and it's 10:30pm here. Final clarification: bidding ends at midnight Eastern Standard Time.

newhoppyguy said:
i was curious about that too :) Maybe it was actually 23 and he was just doing the math?
HA!

No....I tried to go from 11 to 12 ..mute now as Nigel has the high ground.

Good luck and good night everyone!

Congrats to newhoppyguy! PM on the way, offer is CLOSED.

Sorry to those who may have stayed up later than usual for this. My work schedule is Wed-Sat, so I'm typically up this late on a Sunday. I'll try to set an earlier deadline for next auction.

newhoppyguy said:
WOO HOO!!! cant wait to try these :)   Sry Nigel i just had to make a bid :( 
I'm jealous. I forgot about this one Until it was too late otherwise I would have given you some competition. Looks like you're Going to be sitting pretty with that beautiful batch

newhoppyguy said:
WOO HOO!!! cant wait to try these :)   Sry Nigel i just had to make a bid :(
Aaarrrggggghhhhhhhhh. You ***&^%@#^@@!%$&*($%

I hope they are as good as they look. Congrats on a really nice box of peppers.  :)

I'll do another auction this month and try to be more mindful of other people's work/sleep schedules. Loads of Red Douglahs popping up every day, and my Bhut plant is loaded with green pods.

Back