• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Sold my first plants today!

Way to go JT! Your experience is contrary to the "there is no market for superhots - nobody wants them" opinions that abound. And being able to wholesale them is great. You can move a lot of plants that way and put some cash in your pocket quick. Kinda exciting about the vendor wanting some peppers in the Fall. Might be a way to cash in on all those surplus pods you're going to have.:)

JayT said:
... I deal with a regular vendor there that sells hot sauce and hot related items there full-time.

Would you be willing to share the name (or location) of this Market? I travel up that way fairly regular and might stop in and patronize this guy. Send me a PM, if you prefer. Thanks

Congratulations and continued success to you Jay.

DarkTrak said:
GAWD...that looks like something my buddy took home last weekend from the bar...

(I know its Arnold)
yep they are a 10 after 10 drinks but after you are sober you wanted to get sterilized because they aren't on the rating system even rating them on the curve!!! LOL

I really felt like this was a trial period for both of us. Me growing the superhots to have them ready for him, and him being able to have the market to sell them. I think we really have themarket to sell them at about 500 at $5-6. per. We are doing really well right now. I think I need to have them ready about a month earlier. To me as long as we can both make a small profit an spread the love of the superhots it is worth it to me!

Great job, hope next year is better. to make a long story short. grew 45 plants for a friend when it was time he said he didn't want them. Placed two signs out that that said hot peppers for sale, sold all in two hours from the drive way. has me thinking about next year

DownRiver said:
Would you be willing to share the name (or location) of this Market?

The market is called Roots Country Market located outside of Manheim, PA. The vendor is Steve from Insane Sauces.

Back