food Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

I think Tony Luke's puts sharp provolone and broccoli rabe on their signature sand.

The 2 tourist traps use the whiz yeah and the other joints have it cuz people ask. Seriously. That's up there with a McRib...

Cheez Whiz: Milk , Milk Part Skim , Water , Whey , Milk Fat , Sodium Phosphate , Contains 2% or less of the Following: ( , Corn Syrup Dried , Salt , Worcestershire Sauce ( Vinegar , Water , Molasses , Corn Syrup , Salt , Sugar , Caramel Color , Garlic Dried , Spices , Fish Anchovies , Tamarind , Flavors Natural ) , Mustard Flour , Cheese Culture , Lactic Acid , Sodium Alginate , Sorbic Acid , Annatto , Paprika Oleoresin , Enzymes

Sorry, but a whiz steak is necessary sometimes.  So are chicken nuggets.  That said, I like Tony Lukes better too.

Had a doughball left over from the throwdown.  Ham, salami, provolone, cappicolla, mozzarella.  400F for about 15 minutes.

102_0070.JPG

102_0071.JPG

102_0072.JPG

102_0073.JPG

102_0074.JPG

Holy crap.

I haven't had ham in forever.

What no hot stuff on there?

The scalloped spuds n' ham would be awesome with splooges of Cauterizer!

Love that sheeit!

I have the hot sauce here at the table to splooge on as I eat.  Cauterizer is one of my favs for sure, tonight's sauce of choice is a local on called Old Grump Mark's its a ghost pepper sauce.

One of your favorite comfort foods/ That is a meal my mother made once a week on the cheap for us naughty poor bastard children. 
  Are you sure you didnt steal some plates from my mom?

You have lots of good stuff youve posted lately up in here,very nice.

JayT said:
HA!  Geeme liked my post in spite of the obvious use of black pepper!   I think she is coming around.

Hail no! I can appreciate what it would be like without the BP on it. Love some good ham (good ham = not salty) and scalloped potatoes. Canned green beans are meh.

I agree with geeme. Looks fantastic.

'Cept for the water-logged mush beans. Not sure how anyone can eat those. They also have a funky smell fresh ones never have.

Back