• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

I couldn't figure out where to post this stuff and didn't want to inundate The Drunken Chef, so I figured I would start my own thread for posting my foods, hot sauces and other creations.

100_1819.JPG

Teriyaki pork chops dusted with Cajun Island Blackening Spice

100_1821.JPG

100_1822.JPG

Pork quesadillas with three kinds of peppers cheddar jack cheese and Pex' HornetBomb sauce.

100_1824.JPG

100_1825.JPG

100_1826.JPG

100_1828.JPG

100_1829.JPG

100_1830.JPG

Yankee Enchiladas filled with, yep, more pork, tomatoes, onions, peppers, chiles, rice, and cheese.  Topped with Ranchero sauce, moar cheese, and black olives and baked.  Then topped again with sour cream and salsa verde.

Holy crap that looks good! :drooling:

That's it!

Screw this low-carb BS!

I'm gonna go get me a Chicago style Italian Beef with mozz and a heap of hot giardiniera.

Fuck it. Maybe I'll get two!

Thanks a lot JayT for contributing to my downfall.

A-hole...

One of the best sandwiches I have ever made fo sho. Not pictured under that cheesey goodness are pickled jalapenos. That with the Scorpion bbq sauce and the smoke and fat of the bacon and beef puts this one in nirvana territory for me. Thanks for looking.

Excellent sammie there.

The previous page managed to scare me, though. Nightmare scary stuff there, dancing pickles and all…..  ;)

muskymojo said:

Say what? It's a chicken breast!  :crazy:

That's what I call health food.  

Chicken breast is the skank of the health food world.

Hippy's will eat it and give that chicken breast cooties, crabs, and most likely chlamydia while their doin' it.

Then they eat tofu n' sprouts n' sheeit to kill the crabs and chlamydia.

Can't kill their cooties.

I gotem' too.

Gavem' teh mrs. blues.

missylou is immune.

She knows kung fu.

Bored at work today so I fried up some Black Forest ham then tossed it with my fatalii bbq sauce and piled it on a kaiser with some bacon, pickled jalapenos, and cheddar.

20140804_110912.jpg

20140804_111101.jpg

oh yeah, and these random cucumbers keep showing up in my kitchen so I whipped up a cucumber tomato onion salad with a basil lemon vinegarette.

20140804_130131.jpg

Very nice!

And I realized I "read" your prior post pic incorrectly - I thought the mayo was some kind of white cheese. Regardless, both that and the new sammie look delish!

We need like a pac man smilie icon...nom nom nom...lookin mighty fine!!

I still have a chub over post #256 though

Why such a tiny pic? You're not ashamed to post that, now are you? Looks quite tasty, in a tiny sort of way. 

Back