food Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

flour tortillas warmed are the way to go, I either flip them a few times over a flame or fold over a oven grate to get the taco shell shape and a light crisp. 

Scoville DeVille said:
I love you Jay.  :halo:

❌⭕❌⭕

Scoville DeVille said:
Gosh Jay, I'm really sorry. I never intended to make you feel railroaded or angry. We were just having a little fun. I figured since my posts were so over the top, you would realize that. Your food is always spot-on and amazing looking and I know you put a lot of work into it and you even bought a better camera for posting pictures of it. I would never intentionally or, knowingly make you feel bad. The whole thing with burnt tortillas is a joke really, like TB "throwing lettuce on the ground!". You know, good old fashioned THP ribbing?

Anyway, my apologies and I won't bring up tortillas again.

As for your lawn, it needs mowing. (joke)

Scovie's drunk and in "I love you man" mode...

Even removed the burnt tortilla avatar. Hahahaha!

No, but seriously JT, if we offended you...I'm so sorry!

We were just rippin' - like in the olden days. My bad Buddy!

No offense meant. Won't happen again. Promise!

I haven't looked at this thread in a while (heck, I haven't looked at many threads in a while), but what I see is a bunch of awesome food. Seriously, look at the moistness in even the chix. Some peeps may take better pics but they don't seem to capture the same level of moisture that is apparent throughout your dishes. 

JayT said:
Jay never quit in the first place.  I have no idea how this idea got around, but I am glad I could give you guys some entertainment this weekend, even if I didn't know I was doing it.  Don't you have to do a long drawn out drama filled "goodbye" post to quit this place?
Not all the time. Pex just did a low key status update the other day that how was quitting. Even locked the status. Kinda lame.

Jeff H said:
Not all the time. Pex just did a low key status update the other day that how was quitting. Even locked the status. Kinda lame.

And either changed his user name or had the Boss delete his account. Not sure Boss would do that, though. 

But JayT = reviewer = married permanently to this place.  :P  Besides, we like seeing his new BGE!

geeme said:

And either changed his user name or had the Boss delete his account. Not sure Boss would do that, though. 

But JayT = reviewer = married permanently to this place.  :P  Besides, we like seeing his new BGE!
He changed it to "the wizard" when he posted that status update. I haven't seen it since though.

59993084.jpg

Back