food Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

So if you called that a taco and not a fajita you'd grill it? lolzzzzz hehe u funny...

He gonna keel u.

WTF is this? Some sorta bait-n-switch shizz?

You had my mouth watering until the very last pic. Then I got sad.

You did a Fajita on your Webber and it was magical.

This one on the egg has a "warmed" tortilla?

WTF is a "warmed" tortilla? Put the bag in a sunny window?

I would either read the egg manual or return it. Something's wrong.

Very, very WRONG!

And Heather let's you use CI pans on the egg? She ain't worried the CI will scratch the CI? :rofl: :rofl:

The food that was actually grilled looks good. :D

grantmichaels said:
Oh shit ... you must edited a post, because I didn't see those ...

VERY NOICE!

Suck up.

He deserves NO compliments after that tortilla torture to the good people of the internetwebs.

:rofl:
The Hot Pepper said:
The food that was actually grilled looks good. :D
Agreed there THP. He's good a good grasp of his meat. LMAO!

I'm just gonna leave this here.

post-883-0-56156400-1464282220_thumb.jpg

post-883-0-69425400-1464300293_thumb.jpg

Seriosly now, all the time I spent making a homemade marinade and fresh pico de gallo perfectly cooking the meats and assembling and all you care about is the naked tortillas. I happen to like the warm soft tortillas for my fajitas. I have no shame in that nor will I be railroadrd into grilling my tortillas for my fajitas. If you don't like it, GET OF MY LAWN.

Gosh Jay, I'm really sorry. I never intended to make you feel railroaded or angry. We were just having a little fun. I figured since my posts were so over the top, you would realize that. Your food is always spot-on and amazing looking and I know you put a lot of work into it and you even bought a better camera for posting pictures of it. I would never intentionally or, knowingly make you feel bad. The whole thing with burnt tortillas is a joke really, like TB "throwing lettuce on the ground!". You know, good old fashioned THP ribbing?

Anyway, my apologies and I won't bring up tortillas again.

As for your lawn, it needs mowing. (joke)

Back