• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Some of my plants

I am fairly new to this as it's my first try at growing my own
heres a couple of pictures. don't know what the plant to the right of the aji rojo is it has purple variegated leaf it came from a mystery bag of seeds.

Inferno,Mustard Hab,Caribbean red
P1020877.jpg

Peruvian White Hab,Aji Rojo,Mystery Plants
P1020878.jpg

Jalepeno
P1020874.jpg

They look pretty good, but you might want to get a little more light on them. Some look a little lanky.

PeteyPepper said:
Those plants look great, man!

Do you plan on growing outside in containers or planting in the ground?

I may put outside in containers when it starts warming up its still pretty cold atm I'm not quite sure to be honest first time growing stuff :lol:.

Pam said:
They look pretty good, but you might want to get a little more light on them. Some look a little lanky.

They have been growing on a southwest window till now haven't got any grow lights yet I'm a newb :)

SG30023 said:
The big ball in the sky :)

Just using natural light through my window at the moment..

Big ball... Hmm i'l have to lok that up, its doing better than my artificial T5 fluoros. How old are your plants?

SG30023 said:
The big ball in the sky :)

Just using natural light through my window at the moment..

Don't feel too bad I am using the sun as well. Although I would recommend you avoid checking out the grow logs of the other members. You may just punch a hole through your monitor.

Josh said:
Don't feel too bad I am using the sun as well. Although I would recommend you avoid checking out the grow logs of the other members. You may just punch a hole through your monitor.

ESPECIALLY other people growing Hydro, you're going to want to punch more than just your monitor.

PrairieChilihead said:
I agree. Really nice healthy looking plants. How much sun do they get? I heard a rumour that you guys had mostly cloudy days.

It's quite cloudy here,its starting to warm up some now though the window is southwest facing so my windowsill is like a small greenhouse.

Just checked my propagator tray today and I have about 15 leggy seedlings sprouting in the airing cupboard where the main tank for the central heating is.

I am gonna need a greenhouse for this lot :lol:

SG30023 said:
It's quite cloudy here,its starting to warm up some now though the window is southwest facing so my windowsill is like a small greenhouse.

Just checked my propagator tray today and I have about 15 leggy seedlings sprouting in the airing cupboard where the main tank for the central heating is.

I am gonna need a greenhouse for this lot :lol:

I germinate my seeds in the airing cupboard too, also I got a greenhouse last year after taking up every spare possible space on the window sill, and I wouldn't be without it now. It's very cloudy down in Kent at the moment.

Back