Somebody Send Me some 7 Pot Seeds

Let me know the cost.....I'd like some 7 pot seeds....from some wicked lookin, hot tastin', 7 pots....anyone in here make that happen?:hell:

BigDogDaddy said:
Let me know the cost.....I'd like some 7 pot seeds....from some wicked lookin, hot tastin', 7 pots....anyone in here make that happen?:hell:

I don't have a lot because I hadn't still harvested mine, but I can send you a few, just pm me, ok?

BigDogDaddy said:

you can go to reimerseeds.com they have all the hot pepper seeds you could want.:mouthonfire:

Nah, don't buy from Reimers, their selection looks good, but nearly everybody will tell you to stay away from them! You never know what you'll get.

I'd try to cancel the order dude. Do a search here or even google Josh and you'll see how bad they are. I spent a lot of money on their crappy seeds which either didn't germinate or they turn out to be hybrids or not be what I ordered, and there customer service is terrible too.

scoville said:
Do you have anything to trade?

Actually, now I do have a few to trade.
What are you looking for? I can put up a list of what I have but it is only seed which I have commercially purchased...so it is nothing I have grown myself yet.

I'd trade a half dozen of what ever I have for a half dozen of the 7 pot seeds...say the word...

being a noob here is such a PITB!!!!

POTAWIE said:
I'd try to cancel the order dude. Do a search here or even google Josh and you'll see how bad they are. I spent a lot of money on their crappy seeds which either didn't germinate or they turn out to be hybrids or not be what I ordered, and there customer service is terrible too.
Hhaha I'm sorry Potawie I see you have been screwed before. I was completely joking. I plan on ordering from Beth at peppermania and from peppergal.com and a pack here and there from a couple others. Probably also going to hit up cross country nursery in the spring and pick up a bhut.
Appreciate the warning though. It is amazing how many people have reported bad experiences with them.

Josh said:
Hhaha I'm sorry Potawie I see you have been screwed before. I was completely joking. I plan on ordering from Beth at peppermania and from peppergal.com and a pack here and there from a couple others. Probably also going to hit up cross country nursery in the spring and pick up a bhut.
Appreciate the warning though. It is amazing how many people have reported bad experiences with them.

Peppergal is very accurate on variety ordered and high germination rate. I have been ordering from them for many years.

My 2 cents......................

WACOFlyer said:
Peppergal is very accurate on variety ordered and high germination rate. I have been ordering from them for many years.

My 2 cents......................
That's good to hear. This will be be my first year ordering from there.

Back