• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health SOMETHINGS WRONG

roots
IMG00217.jpg

I'm Pretty damn sure i have thrips and aphids goin nutz too. need help gotta stop this asap.

Roots look OK from what I can see.

Blast off what you can with the hose then spray with an insecticidal soap or buy a bunch of lady bugs and turn them loose on those suckers.

Will do my brotha! thanx for the help man you may have some frsh pods comin ur way appreciate the help really i count on the hot pepper soo much anywyas gonna try everything i can will post progress.

just got some of this at lowes, has fungicide insecticide miticicde three in one gonna give it a shot. I know alotta places say to get rid of the plant once it has virus but i really want to try and revers this.
049424170166.jpg

hopefully this should help.

Good luck. If it is a virus there isn't much hope, but if it's an insect problem that neem should help. Just don't expect instant results with whatever you decide to use and give it time to work and repeat as often as necessary.

cool still waitin for some red datil's to pop out of the shell, was thinking about ordering some lady bugs is neem bad for them?

Back