• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health somthin wrong with my fatalii?

i think its due to overwatering...but i wanna be sure

i went away for a couple days last weekend
i watered them sooner then i should have because of it.
when i got back 1 of my plants leaves were turning yellow.

ive been putting the plant on a seed heat mat at night to help the water evaporate, but in terms of growth its made lil/no progress...

heres what it looked like a week ago
fatalii002.jpg

and what it looks like now
fatalii003.jpg

my other fatalii is doing great.
just replanted it into a plastic cup
fatalii004.jpg

I wouldn't be too concerned, it may be a lack of nitrogen in the soil but it really doesn't look bad.

nice fatalii man. How long did it takes yours 2 germinate. Still waiting on my fataliis from 2 weeks ago only got one to sprout this morning so far yay.

well, i mixed some bone meal into the top layer of soil.
it seemed to work...the leaves turned a lil more green, and the other 2nd true leaf came in and stayed green.
but over the past couple of days all of the leaves that had turned yellow earlier, fell off.

and when i woke up today, i found the plant like this...
fpd.jpg

i had just watered it last night, and it's been cloudy all day, so i don't think its wilting...

Well, it doesn't look good to say the least. I had a Bhut recover that looked similar, but it took a while. I would put it in some fresh soil and suspend all nutes. If it starts to recover, maybe give it a weak dose of Fish emulsion in a few weeks. Good luck, the odds are against you.

Back