vendor South Lincs Chilli Boys

Anyone here who has bought seeds from this website?
Seems that they've got great reviews, but most of those are based on fast shipping - much like ebay, wish and whatever.

Im just trying to find reliable EU seed sources :)

My orders arrived. It looks like SL Chilli Boys have taken some time off so you can't order for the time being.

Their website says "10 Seeds approximately per pack".

The seeds I ordered:
  • Aji Cristal - ordered 1 pack, received 15 seeds.
  • Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw - ordered 1 pack, received 13 seeds.
  • Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion - ordered 2 packs, received 26 seeds.
  • Tasmanian Red Habanero - ordered 2 packs, received 34 seeds.
Free bonus seeds:
  • Pequante - received 11 seeds.
  • Aji Melocoton - received 10 seeds.
  • Aji Verde - received 15 seeds.
  • Jamaican Yellow Mushroom - received 12 seeds.

Shipping took a while but the 2 orders were placed directly before Christmas.

It's sad that they are not selling seeds for now.

Great service :)

For your information, South Lincs Chili Boys website is down... Here's the reason why :

Attachments

• SLCB.JPG
    SLCB.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 94
CaneDog said:
Thanks Bou.  I wondered what was going on and emailed them, but hadn't heard back yet.

That's a bummer.
It honestly is a bummer, this vendor was going to be my go to along with WHP.

There is a new spot in the market for someone to emerge, imo. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Big shout out and thank you to SL chilli boys for the 10/10 service they provided. I will be growing out multiple varieties from them next season and hope to save the genetics they have spread.

+ SF - thanks to SLCB for how they ran things and what a bummer for them and everyone that they were effective shutdown by legislation.

I guess I was a little too slow to pull the trigger on their C. Baccatum CAP 271 I'd been planning to pick up for over a year now, but for whatever reason never included on a previous order :(

Not like it matters at this point, as they are shut down now- but some of the seeds I planted from this vendor germinated very well, bishops crown, Brazilian starfish.... the pubescens I ordered did not. Ordered three varieties, planted 27 slots, 3 varieties of south lincs vs. 9 slots of a 5 year old rocoto seed from my stock I grew out and am renewing this year. Three of south lincs germed/two of the five year old have also germed. Not that great, but if that’s the biggest problem I have in my life today, BFD.

Back