• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Spankyscolts 2014 GLOG Season 3

Well folks here we are again at the dawn of another growing season . For me this is a rubber match year of sorts, you see the first year we were wildly successful then after my grow partner passed I was indecisive about growing again but after multiple mind changes I started too late and was a bit too ambitious as a result I had a bad year, it started with an aphid outbreak and ended with many green pods even the ones that did ripen weren't of the quality that I expect so that brings us to this year I have another partner in that he grows half of what we have at his place, we share resources and such but are otherwise seperate. I also decided to limit what I grow instead of trying to grow out 40-50 strains I settled on 12 at first but in this last week added another 10 or so but the key here is smaller. I do this because I enjoy it and I get to make a few bucks and share in THP community.

I'm not great at keeping my GLOG as updated as some but will share as often as I can with the good the bad and the ugly.

Well here's the starting list

1. Jigsaw - 8/0 -seeds saved from my 2013 pods
2. Butch T - 8/0 -seeds from Butch T's pods
3. Carolina Reaper - 6/0 -seeds from Pucker Butt
3x. Carolina Reaper - 2/0 -seeds from a 2013 prized pod
4. Naga Viper - 8/0 - seeds from Gerald Fowler
5. Bubble Gum - 4/0 -seeds from King Dennis via Jerrymart
6. Bubble Gum - 4/0 -seeds from Pex Peppers via Jerrymart
7. Ice Scream - 8/0 -seeds from Butch T via Keith
8. 7 Pot Primo - 8/0 -seeds from Pepper Lovers
9. Yellow Primo - 8/0 -seeds from John Ford
10.Chocolate Moruga - 6/0 - seeds from John Ford
11. Jays Peach Bhut - 6/0 -seeds from B.S. P. H.
12. Brazillian Ghost - 6/0 -seeds from John Ford
13. Kraken Scorpion - 6/0 -seeds from John Ford
14. Yellow Bhut - 6/0 -seeds from B.S.P.H
15. Naga Hybird - 6/0 - seeds from John Ford
16. King Naga - 6/0 - seeds from B.S.P.H.
17. Monster Naga - 6/0 -seeds from B.S.P.H.
18. Black Naga - 6/0 -seeds from B.S.P.H
19. Yellows Devils Tongue -6/0 - seeds from B.S.P.H.
20. Chocolate Devils Tongue - 6/0 - seeds from B.S. P.H.
21. Red Devils Tongue - 6/0 -seeds from B.S.P.H.
22. Red Bhut (Ghost) -4/0 -seeds from Greenearth
23. Chocolate Bhut - 4/0 - seeds saved from my 2013 pods

In all I started 144 plugs most have 2 seeds per hole and began life on a heat mat today set at 83 degrees.

The girls are all sweaty !

Well thanks for stopping by will try and update as often as I can.

Spankyscolts said:
These are red ones and brown ones I think you can see in the pic one of the browns still has some green, they go green to brown

Ah, damn. I was hoping to track down what I grew, s'pose I'll just call them Burgundy Shitsticks. Thanks for the pics though, at least I know what they aren't :P

Back