• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Spring is here!!

Wooohoooo spring is here the snow is melting +12 right now and long term forcasts show it climbing...this is the time of year I love!!! hell I can almost see my driveway fully lol furnace is off the sunlight and heat keep the house warm and dreams of my future garden are coming close..I cant wait

You're so lucky for having so much snow. heat is easy to produce in large quantities in a greenhouse or such, but snow is best natural.

oh yea spring is here, been wearing shorts/T-shirt come mid-day the last couple days outside (working) was in the upper 50's F

Ok, we were supposed to have a lovely sunny day today, and it's all gray and cloudy. I only use the dryer in emergencies, but I'm getting close to that point. It rained all last weekend, too, and I have to get some laundry done.

Well, yesturday was warm, today it'll be 60 degrees, no more snow, it'll rain tomarrow and be warm the rest of the week. I'm breaking out the BBQ on Tuesday.

The toads are singing!

I was out back just now, and I can hear them singing back and forth in the bushes.

Back