• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Sriracha: Whatcha' gonna' do?

Scoville DeVille said:
Well, YOU asked.
Ditto!

texas blues said:
hmmmph.

Jesus had a bottle of Huy Fong Sriracha sittin' on the table at The Last Supper.

Read your bible.
Maybe so, and Huy Fong Sriracha tastes like it's made from the same mash used for the batch that Jesus had.   

salsalady said:
Ditto!

Maybe so, and Huy Fong Sriracha tastes like it's made from the same mash used for the batch that Jesus had.   

Negative.

You're thinkin' of that bottle of hot sauce Judas left on the table just before he made a sandwich and split.

Go rewine now and sin no more.  ;)

I enjoy my sriracha but I use it maybe 5 times a week I use probably close to 20 different sauces a week in various meals. I really enjoy sriracha though have to say that. I understand why some people dont like it but I enjoy the simplicity if I am looking for heat I grab one of my other sauces. Or if I want sriracha with heat I add some super hot powder.

texas blues said:

Negative.

You're thinkin' of that bottle of hot sauce Judas left on the table just before he made a sandwich and split.   Oh, You mean Tabasco????  Naw, pretty sure the bottle had a green top.  Check that pic that that da vichi-dude did~  

Go rewine now and sin no more.  ;)  Well, It's definitely time for a re-wine, no promises for the rest if it though!  ;)  :lol:!!!!

i like it but it wouldnt rock my world if it would go away, sad for the people who would lose there jobs though

but really i dont see this happening anytime soon

thanks your friend Joe

i dig the rooster.  it for sure has a place in my fridge.  im sure they will put some kinda filter on some kinda smoke stack and everything will be fine.  

Justaguy said:
I have never had a severe liking/craving for the rooster, but have to say If they want to spot the bill I can open up next to them and show the town what fumes are like.
that would kick it up a notch

I wouldna' say that Huy Fong is necessarily the best but they are consistent and its a damn good product that gives me what I want in an everyday table sauce.

Another plus is that many if not most sauces don't pair well with certain foods.

I have yet to taste any 'thang that the Huy Fong stuff doesn't just nail to the wall.

A bottle of Sriracha and a wedge of parm is.....supper!

and cheddar cheese (or other mild/medium cheese slices) and taste-neutral cracker (saltine, hwheat-thin, trisquit, etc)  with a [yummy Hot Sauce made by any number of sauce makers ] = WIN over SorryRacha.

The fermented flavor of Sriracha is unique and folks identify with it just as they do with the original Tabasco Brand Hot Sauce flavor.  For MANY people, it is the first taste they've had of anything 'Hot". 

Doesn't mean it's the best.....

just means it's something they can identify with, relate to, and want to "protect".   

Still doesn't mean it tastes good to "everyone"...

I know why TB likes it...

bieber_sriracha.jpg

You are correct SL.

It doesn't taste good to every one.

But it tastes good to me.

Good or bad, there is no disputing its popularity.

And that goes for Tabasco as well.

Not arguing that.  It is popular.

The popularity of all things spicy is in a food revolution... or explosion,..or something like that.  Which is a good thang~

We here on pepper forums are in a micro-cosm of chile knowledge that 99.999% of the general public have never even heard of.   I bet a person could ask 1000 people on the streets in AnyCity, USA and 1 person in 1000 would know what a Bhut is let alone a T-Scorp or what capsaicin is.

Back