• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce sriracha

I keep seeing chain "Mexican" type food places jumping on the stiracha bandwagon.

From a pairing standpoint I can think of about 6,347 things I'd put a sweet Asian chile style sauce on before "messican taco" came to mind. I think I saw a Ruby's commercial for Sriracha fajitas :doh:

Siracha on hot dog and pizza.
Siracha on my siracha. It might not be the top sauce or the most complex but come on guys we are spoiled and have a better understanding of spice. But all in all this is good stuff despite the sugar and salt overload.

hey fellow chili head friends , has any of you tried the siracha mustard ? i found it yesterday , a little salty but o.k. . definitely like the banana ketchup over siracha tho . also i seen at wally world they have a beer ( jalapeño beer ) and i thought i seen one that said goat weed beer . gonna go back and take pics!  

IMG_0645.JPG

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0647.JPG

Sriracha is a buzz word to sell products. They see Huy Fong making all this dough and they are trying to ride the train, and usually their products have nothing at all to do with Sriracha.

I don't buy hyped products like that.

That banana ketchup, never had it, popular in the Philipines (still? not sure) due to a tomato shortage. But they dye it red. Damn look at all those preservatives, colors, flavors. Yuck.

:)

The mustard looks tasty though.

The Hot Pepper said:
Sriracha is a buzz word to sell products. They see Huy Fong making all this dough and they are trying to ride the train, and usually their products have nothing at all to do with Sriracha.

I don't buy hyped products like that.

That banana ketchup, never had it, popular in the Philipines (still? not sure) due to a tomato shortage. But they dye it red. Damn look at all those preservatives, colors, flavors. Yuck.

:)

The mustard looks tasty though.
yeah my work buddy is married to a philipino and they go to the international market he saw this stuff and bought it for me . hard to tell him no . he also got this hot sauce with scotch bonnets , can't remember the name of it . its at work in the fridge .  

Back