• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

State Fair Winner ! !

Awesome sly one where theyre some strange/rare peppers or mostly common stuff? super cool this sounds like it would be fun. what theye an entry fee?
what won the first place in the other categories?

Congrats Sly!

So, where's that Atomic Starfish Jelly recipe?;)

Noshownate said:
Awesome sly one where theyre some strange/rare peppers or mostly common stuff? super cool this sounds like it would be fun. what theye an entry fee?
what won the first place in the other categories?

Almost all the Peppers were just the run of the mill Peppers. But I dont know if the judge would know if it was a rare pepper or not. They just judge it on the looks and size of the peppers, being the different size classes.

The Habanero class was won with Jamician Hot Chocolate
The Micro Class was won by my White Bullet Habanero
The 1-4" class was won by a Bishop Cap
The 4" and over was won by a Thai Dragon
The Sweet Pepper non-bell was won by a Pablano
The Best in Class for All Peppers was my Bhut Joloika

But the Bhut Joloika did not win a Blue Ribbon ......Go Figure.

I gave out this Web Site to a lot of people, So hopfully they will join.

DownRiver said:
Congrats Sly!

So, where's that Atomic Starfish Jelly recipe?;)

I will put this Recipe in the right Section.......2nd out of 62 entries is not to bad though. First time Ever making Jelly ! ! !

The friends I gave peppers to this year entered a few Cayenne Long Slim's from a plant I gave them into our local fair. They even won best in show. She said that she would let me touch the ribbon the next time I came over :lol:. They only entered so they could get a free pass, winning was never the intention, but whaddya know.

I ain't givin them no friggen peppers next year! They can go and cram it with walnuts! :lol:

Back