• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Status thing.

Being computer illiterate...
I thought I was searching for a post I couldn't find - searched for MY last post.
Was trying to see where a specific post was at...
I guess it looked like I was saying something was MY LAST POST.
Not what I was trying to do.

ON the good side,I'm amazed at the people who are thinking I won't be here anymore.
It meant enough for them to wonder why I was heading out of Dodge.

I don't know why when I searched MY LAST POST was posted or whatever as MY last post or?

I never pay attention to the likes or other stuff these days.
I guess some people like my posts these days...
Seems at least a couple people don't mind my bad spelling and opinions these days.

I'm not into being cool or whatever,BUT I DO piss people off not as much as my views are about things ,but more because of the way I write my posts at times lately.
Due to my fingers not working right after Chemo ( ESSENTIAL tremors) I have to edit stuff OFTEN and loose the train of thought or whatever.
I DO ramble a lot these these days.
a LOT of my posts these days seem to be me babbling.

It is very cool to get messages that people thought I was  throwing in the towel as far as posting here.
I never knew I was MAYBE read as much as I was.

In the future,I'll keep pissing of the guys who don't like my opinion/posts and keep posting about what works for ME.
I enjoy a good exchange of info in most any post.
You guys rock!
Growing peppers is what I do,spreading the heat Via seeds and my extra plants/starts is my addiction.

I only know what works for MY grow.
I have a pretty large seed bank at times to spread the heat with for SASBE.

I'll never get over my addiction.
Kinda cool that some people thought I was leaving THP and asked why.
As I said,I found out I might have posted info people over time might have been cool info to them.
I posted this instead of answering several E mails.
Too much editing just to post this(I hit a couple keys at a time,even on good days).
Pepper addicts Rock!
You guys Rock!

Glad to see your not going anywhere man- stick around for sure. And certainly people do care! And as you said...keep doing YOU! Everyone here is a unique personality, that's what adds the 'spice' to these spicy forums!

*I sympathize with you on 'chemo-brain'...I saw all the worst of that with my mom. I can only smile as I read your post. I too (having severely 'low hormone brain' caused by certain med. conditions/complications/side effects) constantly lose trains of thought or oppositely will just ramble on. It takes me forever just to type posts, or I can't transfer my thoughts into sensible phrases and just stare frozen like. Brain fog does not begin to describe it, more like occasional brain short out ( not to offend anyone, but more like you go/feel half mentally retarded - extremely frustrating!). Happened yesterday in public- stopped half way in sentence while speaking, could not find words to finish. Wen't into instant blank space 'loss-clueless' land.

May you get better, or maintain a state of normalcy/functioning! And don't go ANYWHERE! haha. Stay with the 'Pepper Addicts'   :dance:  

Back