• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Stepping on pepper plants while they are little.

and another problem with that is, that also stunts the plants and we all don't want that. unless you have a longer growing season.

Anyone else notice that the little orphans made a tribute to Ned Kelly in the form of a scarecrow?

There are multiple techniques for slowing upward growth of plants with the benefits being thicker stems, and more bud growth( I'm talking growth shoots and potential for more flowers).
Some of these techniques include topping or cropping, low stress training(hormone redirect), the unpredictable fimm method, or general abuse. One of the safer ways to do this is simply squeeze lightly on your stem until there is a slight pop feeling, you can also bend the stems slightly. Experience with this will tell you when, where, and how to abuse but not kill your plants. Hope this helps.

I will keep that in mind. thanks.

and another problem with that is, that also stunts the plants and we all don't want that. unless you have a longer growing season.

yeaah well I think India is year round.

I have one word for this: Unnatural

Bleash

except when animals come and do it?

Anyone else notice that the little orphans made a tribute to Ned Kelly in the form of a scarecrow?

LOL

LOL! I was just gonna mention tin head.

:P

Out of interest DudeThtsBad what time of year was that photo taken and whereabouts in India?

I was taken in late april & in Tamil.

:lol: I thought the same thing. I'll test this fine piece of agricultural wisdom right after I finish breaking my femurs to make my legs stronger.

LMFAO. get outta here xD

Back