Steve Harvey Show "Hot Edition!"

Seriously! I want to see this guy eat a "Gusher"! I can't believe the arrogance! Really ticks me off. I can't believe he had the gall to claim he is now a world record holder.

Dale, if you have some ready, I can put you in contact with "Stavros". :P

Steve got more than one inaccuracy about Scoville ratings, but I didnt fault him for that, but yes , the guy clearly skipped over my ghost and went for the smaller butch-t's, which we all know here on the hotpepper they would not have made min weight for a world record, nor did he give them a full chew

Bottom line I think that segment was his Idea , he is cocky and arrogant, probably would be a honest contender among chili heads, but he cheated on television to impress the unkowing

i been trying to leave a comment on the youtube vid, i keep getting and error, i stated what those actually are and called him out to a challenge of the world record, and have steve the machine video attached to show how its done

i did not state how i actually know, or my part in this

EDIT:

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]i left a comment on both video's, it would not let me link a vid[/background]​

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]those where not Trinidad moruga scorpion peppers, those where butch-t scorpion peppers, immature and small ones at that, to even qualify for a world record the peppers must meet a minimum weight {those would not come close}, and actually chew them, not bite and swallow, search youtube for "steve the machine smallwood" and see how a world record is done if your up to the challenge[/background]

Back