• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Still alive and kicking

Thought I'd pop in and say hello, it's been ages since I've been on this or many other forums I'm part of.

Work has kept me pretty busy, with the company split in 2010 and the restructure this year I haven't made sauces for ages. Too much travel and when I'm home I'm not inclined to make any sauces, this may change in the future though.

Got involved with aquaponics just before I disappeared and had a lot of fun with it over the last two years, a recent mishap on my part killed all my fish. So I've scrapped my large system and it's going through a re-design. Also got a honey bee hive in October 2011 and have pulled 95kg on honey from it so far. Caught a swarm in August and it's powering on now as a second hive and then caught another swarm last weekend that will hopefully become a third hive.

Looking at relocating to central Queensland the end of 2013, it'll be interesting to see how chillies grow up there if it eventuates.

WB Tony! Great to hear from ya! Every now and again I've been wondering where ol' LV ran off to. Glad all is well and hope to see you around here again... even if just every now and again (I get the whole "busy" thing... been there. ;)).

Place is a bit different now, huh?

Back