• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Still the rain kept pourin'... Fallin' on my ears...

its no better here in O town. my yard is a 1/2 acre mud pie. i was busy yesterday so i only got to move half my plants. the other half im going to move to the carport right now ... sigh

id still prefer this to earthquakes tho :)

same goes for mudslides!

still though, i wish CCN was still delivering seedlings ...

i might have to try to buy some replacement seedlings from a member or something =)

its no better here in O town. my yard is a 1/2 acre mud pie. i was busy yesterday so i only got to move half my plants. the other half im going to move to the carport right now ... sigh

id still prefer this to earthquakes tho :)

/agree... and hope y'all get a break in the rain to let everything dry out soon... but looks like it may be a while yet...

stay safe all!

Surprised the eggplant transplants haven't lost more leaves - they're big and not very aerodynamic!

I was concerned about the BLS spreading terrifically and stumped a bunch of the older plants in advance of the weather regardless, so it's not so bad considering ...

http://youtu.be/b5WWZE_TL1E?hd=1

I haven't gotten that - so far.

They were not in the garden that went submarine though. That probably makes a huge difference.

It's kind of taking a toll now ... so wet, so long ... and the seedlings don't seem to take the wind as well once they've been soggy for days ...

In other news, your bhut from the auction lit up our dirty rice tonight! ...

S. Carolina to So
same goes for mudslides!

still though, i wish CCN was still delivering seedlings ...

i might have to try to buy some replacement seedlings from a member or something =)
Man, that storm sounds big. We have a bunch of people from my work in Florida for a 2 week training.

For the seedlings, I grew a few Bhut Jolokias from seeds that turned out not to be so last week I ordered 4 super hot seedlings from Piedmont Farm & Garden. They got here nice and healthy, just at about 18" were a little bigger than I expected.
They still have 7 pots, Bhuts, etc..

http://www.piedmontfarmandgarden.com/category-s/307.htm

Fallin' on my ears...

o.gif

Mezo.

S. Carolina to So
Man, that storm sounds big. We have a bunch of people from my work in Florida for a 2 week training.

For the seedlings, I grew a few Bhut Jolokias from seeds that turned out not to be so last week I ordered 4 super hot seedlings from Piedmont Farm & Garden. They got here nice and healthy, just at about 18" were a little bigger than I expected.
They still have 7 pots, Bhuts, etc..

http://www.piedmontf...egory-s/307.htm

nice! ordered up some replacement ... thanks for the rec!

Hey guys....What other nurseries offer live plants besides CCN and piedmont? I ususally just buy seeds to start early, but my plants from CCN has opened my eyes to shipped live plants :dance: and the vast possibilities of buying seedlings/transplants. What other places sell pepper plants that you know of that have good reputations?

Sometimes it is too difficult to germinate seeds that take a long time to effectively germinate...

alright! i just moved my peppers back outside.. they were losing leaves in the low light conditions of my shed. so out sided they went. rain or no

Mine weathered the storm - mostly. However, I've got some water-logged, ripped, torn etc leaves that look soggy in a way that they are likely to mold ...

Sun's out here today, so I'll do a careful inspection and likely do some pruning later on this afternoon after they have a chance to perk up a little ...

In other news, that weather was pretty much the worst case scenario for the BLS - which spread throughout the places I was battling it ... stump city, now.

Back