• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Stockpiling for winter :)

So... I've been watching the weather get colder and whilst I will freeze some pods, I doubt that i'll have enough... so I've been sauce purchasing :)

For imminent delivery:

THSC:
Skobiyan
Y7
Bent:
Pain2

and then..... I went to the easter show today and got the following from the chilli factory:

Devil's Delirium, Naga Jolokia Paste
Dragons Blood
Outback Storm
Turbo Supercharge

The Hot Ranga guys along with Disaster Bay Chillis but I didnt enjoy their sauce as much as the chilli factory... Any suggestions to what else I should add to my collection?? I'm not an addict..... really.... :shocked:

Oooo! Sounds good! You missed some of my most favourite Chilli Factory sauces though! :P

Have you tried the Fiery Frillneck Hiss, Funnelweb Bite or the Morning Afterburn?

I'll check out the recommendations, thanks guys. Gas the last bottle I had from chilli factory was the frillneck one and I loved it but wanted to try something new... I got 5 bottles in my showbag so got new ones to try .. I finished off a qtr of the jar of the outback storm with nachos last night it was great! Even mrmel had some but after dinner he was complaining that the back of his throat was 'caning' I told him to stop being a sook and told him he's not allowed to watch neils vids anymore :P I hot a bottle of the echidna prickle too but gave that one to my mum :)

what's a "sook"? Something like a pansy? Woosie? light weight? Crybaby?

Looks like you have a great range there already Mel, the Y7 is my favourite at the moment. You should have got some of his NagaSav too. Scorpion Chilli makes a great sauce too, the Scorpion Blood tastes excellent and Fiery Temper and WoG are :mouthonfire:. I haven't tried anything from Antjan or Stillmanz yet. I actually quite like a couple of Disaster Bay's sauces, the Chipotle Sauce and Exotic Masala. You could always try Wildfire too.

Back