• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Straight From The Garden

Heres a few pics of the hand full of heat today. Theres Naga, yellow Hab, Passrhino, Japelenos. I already took 4 Nagas, 2 Yellow Habs, and Passarhino blended them up in some hot sauce and mercy Mercy it was good.
And this is a pretty lil uncircumsized Peter Pepper its a cross of hanoi red and a Petter Pepper

Congraqts Okie the taste of fresh peppers there is nothing quite like it! Glad to see all of us that started seeds in the winter together are now getting great looking pods. Enjoy.:onfire:

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Glad to see all of us that started seeds in the winter together are now getting great looking pods. Enjoy.:onfire:

PRF,

Speak for yourself! j/k

Except for some ornamentals, the only ripe pepper I have been able to pluck is a Hungarian Wax. I do have a Bulgarian Carrot that is nearly ripe and in a week should really have a decent number of pods.

Mike

okie joe said:
Heres a few pics of the hand full of heat today. Theres Naga, yellow Hab, Passrhino, Japelenos. I already took 4 Nagas, 2 Yellow Habs, and Passarhino blended them up in some hot sauce and mercy Mercy it was good.
And this is a pretty lil uncircumsized Peter Pepper its a cross of hanoi red and a Petter Pepper

Nice first harvest Joe hope you enjoy eating without no hic cups those are hot one hope you have lot more.

Back