• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

"Stupid Hot" Mild to Wild Herb & Pepper Co.

another fine video....great going THSC

Cool vid. I gotta admit I've never heard of this sauce, but it sounds very tempting. That burn you described seems like sth I'd like to experience myself.

thanks guys, yea it was not what im use to nor expected, the heat though was outstanding, a realllly nice burn (for an extract) not Nasty

was a bit runny, but i pulled out the pouring spout thingy, so with that in would be right, then use like Tabasco sauce (does that sound right?) its not for use in large quantities, yeaa thats it

:)

Oh Yea,,,

and for a bit of fun,, Have a look at the comment made by the dude whom keeeps hassseling me to do the jersey death,, today said he sensed Fear in y i havent done yet.

Sooooooooooooooooo as he has fresh Naga's (he was the dude i helped grow over internet, showed vid of)

i may have already done, may have slagged and y not put up

if u eat a full naga on cam for 9 min, without a drink,

ill put up the vid, and if its not done, will take me 10 min to do anyway,, im just not fussed in doing....

so got to go back, as Put a bet on him $10 he has a go, its worth it Just for the Stress its gonna cause when i say theres money on now

have a nice day :)

its pretty funny, I feel sorry for him having to eat a whole naga but he wouldn't let up so time to put it on the line, nice move I think he may go a bit quiet now lol

Ya, cept he already said he wouldnt eat a spoon of JD OR eeat a naga..he just expects Neil to. Pah!

You said below you didn't really want to do it. I could never do a full naga or a spoon of Jersey Death. You are the king of chilli's, not I. I just wanted egg you on a bit to see you do the vid since I've tried the stuff and know its really hot and it seemed like you weren't gonna do it.

Classic, eh?

Jersey Death isn't even Blair's hottest sauce. Not even worth doing. It is hot, but not close to Stupid Hot you just did. Stupid Hot took Hottest Hot Sauce at the Houstan show for 5-6 years in a row until 2007 when Habanero Punch took it. Mega Death would be the one you would want to try. You can handle that too though, because I did with no problem.

Jims the man gotta love him.
I think Neil should retire from extracts completely, everyone knows extracts are super duper hot. but its kinda down to how cool the label is to distinguish because 99 percent extract sauces taste like the extract.
Sure, extracts have there place, but I think he's done some of the biggest names and that should be enough. Otherwise he'll burn his guts out.

He shouldn't use the spoon on extract sauces too often. I don't think his belly would enjoy a weekly tbsp of extract sauce too much. Then again, what's a hot sauce test without the spoon. I agree, the logical choice would be not to do extract sauces.

Jim's great! A very friendly and helpful dude. I will get some of his sauces soon, I'm trying to get them from a danish distro to save some postage.

ive lost Jims email due to ISP stuff up, !@$!@$ lost every1's, plus all folders,, so i can't email and tell him Done.. Non Yay

ok the dude appologised in an email, and was just trying to egg me on, so all goood..

the thing that pisses me off,, is Natural Pepper Flavour isn't that a false Misleading name for Extract, EG the "Mega Death" Burger, um whats that got in it ? Blairs Mega Death, what does the dude whom sells the Hamburger say, Oh its got a sauce made from Habanero's,, the Hottest in the World,, TO A TV NEWS CREW.

Whoop de Fucking Doo, could Put Mega Death on a Vegemtie sandwich ""Oh loook, i have the Hottest Vegemite sandwich in the world,, $10"

how many Poor People are going to suffer, hope they get sued

Back