• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Sucks livin' in 'da ghetto!

Ok, that's it - I'm out. Just try to keep your fellow residents and neighbours in one piece when I'm gone. Aim in a descending angle when in CQB, the ricochets are far less likely to penetrate a lot of soft cover afterwards, and most people sleep up stairs.. Don't use a FAL and stick to the mossberg. Don't worry about stop power when aiming low, I never heard about a junkie chasing someone with a knife after losing his abdomen, spine or pelvis..

Good luck with the PTSD afterwards. I recommended EMDR. Please bookmark this topic as a reference.

Well as Veteran who has proudly served I don't own a fire arm. And I can't believe how a veteran with combat experience could lose his cool and act like this. Time to start thinking about are Men and women currently serving and show some decorum here!! This is despicable!!! My main concern is the inability of the individual to control his temper in a situation such as this with out becoming hostile!!!
Many such instances of gun violence a perpetrated by individuals who can't handle logical verbal discourse and use fire arms as an answer!!
We Need more Understanding and less gunderstanding!!
I am a disabled vet and have had and still do have friends who have fallen in combat!! We have friends here from many country's let's show them are true nature as a country of people who care for all regardless of their color,nationality,religion, the Special Forces duty is to protect those who are oppressed and liberate them.
This is and embarrassment to our country and fellow chili head's !! So either take this to the private thread or just knock it off!!!
CHEERS

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418630806.347237.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418630768.595137.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418631021.525567.jpg

Congratulations, you've just hijacked this thread... and landed it in a heap of laughter. Timely and tasteful.

...and that Venn diagram is a hoot!!

Thanks, man

oldsalty said:
Well as Veteran who has proudly served I don't own a fire arm. And I can't believe how a veteran with combat experience could lose his cool and act like this. Time to start thinking about are Men and women currently serving and show some decorum here!! This is despicable!!! My main concern is the inability of the individual to control his temper in a situation such as this with out becoming hostile!!!
Many such instances of gun violence a perpetrated by individuals who can't handle logical verbal discourse and use fire arms as an answer!!
We Need more Understanding and less gunderstanding!!
I am a disabled vet and have had and still do have friends who have fallen in combat!! We have friends here from many country's let's show them are true nature as a country of people who care for all regardless of their color,nationality,religion, the Special Forces duty is to protect those who are oppressed and liberate them.
This is and embarrassment to our country and fellow chili head's !! So either take this to the private thread or just knock it off!!!
CHEERS

Since I can't like this post more than once I'll quote it and say thanks OS - you're a credit to the service and this forum.  Much obliged.  :)

Dang, I was reaching for the popcorn by the middle of page 2 and by the end of page 4 I was reaching for a beer. You just can't make this kinda shit up :rofl: :rofl:

All due respect for everyone who has served. I have not. I lost 1 brother to a war that never existed and a second one who came back physically but is still mentally stuck in a jungle fighting a different war that never existed. Uncle Sam don't need to  f*ck me up too, I'm doing a good enough job on my own.

I am of a firm belief that if it's your time to go, you're going. You gonna stop that armed intruder only to have an airplane land on your head when you walk outside, or maybe an outhouse. Karma's a bitch so I try to keep her as happy as I can. :surprised:

My oldest brother served in "Nam". My brother was stationed just a few miles from the DMZ. For those of you too young to know what that means, he was just 3-4 miles south of the "North", the enemy. He came back in one piece physically but I'm sure he still has nightmares from his experience. He doesn't talk about it much.

The only reason I mention this is because he does still live in "the hood" and was actually robbed at gun point about 5 years ago, he was forced into his house and he thought he was going to die but my brother managed to escape out a side door. But, to this day he does not own a firearm. 

neoguy said:
 But, to this day he does not own a firearm. 

Not all Military guys are gun guys.

Not all gun guys are like TNKS.  <<<=== I sure wouldn't want to be too near his compound/base/house.

was that a tokarev pistol back there?

that round is pretty cool if you ask me. all the real gun folks ive talked to seem to shit all over it though. idk why exactly.

queequeg152 said:
was that a tokarev pistol back there?

that round is pretty cool if you ask me. all the real gun folks ive talked to seem to shit all over it though. idk why exactly.

yes its a polish tt-33 ( tokarev ) 

7,62 x 25 is a nice round in my opinion alot of velocity . It have more penetration power than a  .44 magnum

They maybe shit all over this round because for the same reason as the sks, some people tend to dislike inexpensive stuff or because there is almost only surplus round which are corrosive. Problem solved with a good cleaning after each range trip.

Back