contest Super Bowl Throwdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
salsalady said:
racken-bracken-freekin-frackin--!!!!!!!!!!!! (stomping around, kicking dirt and pouting)

Well I suppose that's what I get for not checking the mail in a week! A Secret Package is at the post office, but gonna have to stay there until Monday. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

I've done that...it sucks!!

JayT said:
We just got flogged. Time to stagger toanpther bar. thread.

you'll be OK in the morning~

OK I'll post my teaser pic. It's really not much of a teaser, because from the pic it's OBVIOUS what I did...but eh, whatever :). I didn't get a chance to take a regular teaser pic w/ all the ingredients because a) I had a limited amount of time to cook, & b) I was pretty drunk & just whipping things out as fast as possible. Luckily for me everything turned out fantastic.

2qjgjmw.jpg

That's a good teaser because I still can't tell exactly what you did here!

:)

Yaaaaaaay Impy! You missed all teh drunken tomfoolishnessess. In fact we got kicked out of here to 'smaeshed for life' ..booooooo.
I'll be posting my pics manana....

hmmmmmmmm-

Impy's meat is too big for the peppers for stuffed peppers, nice looking sauce on the fingers,

???????????????????????????????

Manana will tell all!

here's another teaser.. you all know I've been playing with balls.. so here they are not quite ready.. official entry pics posted tomorrow morning before I head off to work..
IMG_1867.jpg

that's not fair! Can only identify peppers, blackberries, mushrooms, and can't even read the text on the Agave bottle in HBD's photo! How are we supposed to identify the rest of the stuff?

Can we call FOUL for a fuzzy pic? Probably not since teaser pics are just for fun and the production/execution pics are what counts....

mel said:
here's another teaser.. you all know I've been playing with balls.. so here they are not quite ready.. official entry pics posted tomorrow morning before I head off to work..
IMG_1867.jpg

Well mel, it seems both of us have been playing with balls.......but mine are a little lumpy!!! :)

You'll understand soon :lol:

dang, it looks like I missed a lot of tomfoolery last night....but then again I was looking at the back of my eye lids...there seemed to be something in them that was causing my head to spin...

gotta go to the grocery in a little while to get last of my ingredients then I will post a teaser...

GAME ON ALL

I am finalizing what could be the greatest Superbowl menu item of ALL TIME. I too will be off to the store for final ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back