• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Super Bowl Throwdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that AJ :lol: If I can get some one nice to plow my drive and sweet talk my wife into braving it to the store, I might be a contender for that crown you seem to be coveting. Brahaha Brahaha

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhm......AJ! :rofl:

You are right that is a bunch of if's and if everything doesn't align right, I my not even be able to enter:( That's what I get for procrastinating on picking up the ingredients.....

if you're scairt' say scairt PF...:woohoo:

I love it. Trash Talk!!!!! Bring It!! :rofl:

My plan "A" is a sure thing...I am gonna kick your butts like the Colts are gonna kick the Saints butts....Colts by 13....Manning will be having a field day by the middle of the first quarter...GOOOOOOOOOOOO COLTSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originality plus....

I am racking my brain to figure out what and how I am going to make for the win. I have the main part of it, it's making it original that I am working on.

AlabamaJack said:
My plan "A" is a sure thing...I am gonna kick your butts like the Colts are gonna kick the Saints butts....Colts by 13....Manning will be having a field day by the middle of the first quarter...GOOOOOOOOOOOO COLTSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originality plus....

tsk. tsk. tsk. Where's 'da love for who 'dat and your Louisiana neighbors? I'm smellin' somethin'.......UPSET!!

texas blues said:
tsk. tsk. tsk. Where's 'da love for who 'dat and your Louisiana neighbors? I'm smellin' somethin'.......UPSET!!
No that's just AJ's entry burrrrnnnniiiinngg! :lol:

WHAT????????????????????

:runs off to kitchen to see what that smell is:

Seriously, I really don't care who wins, but I will be wearing my colts Tshirt....I really like Peyton...since Tiger effed up so bacly I have to have a new sports legend wanna be in my mind....

umhuh...seems like the alcolhol is starting to talk...

Inconsistent...he lets stuff get to him...I think he was actually afraid of Favre...in his interview, he was very nervous to be facing him since Favre was his idol....

Bottom Line........the Dallas Offensive line could not handle the Defensive front (and secondary) of New Orleans and that freaked Romo out....then he choked...

You guys in the USA better bring it cause if you get beaten by an aussie in an american super bowl throwdown, you will look mighty silly!!!! :lol:

On a serious note, seeing we can't post completed dish pics till 2 hours before the game.......What time is the game and in what time zone....I presume the game is on sunday?

Just wanting to work out when I can post my pics here in OZ????

I have a snack/meal planned but I wouldn't say it's out of this world but it's hopefully a little unique!!! :)

All teasers can be posted now!

Finished pic with name:

Game 6:25 pm EST Sunday. 4:25 = piccy time.

Around 7:25 am Monday for your time zone Pippy, that would be two hours before the game.

Deadline 2 pm EST Monday. That's 5 am Tuesday for Pippy.

Disclaimer = check your local times, I am only responsible for EST postings.

Newbie contender heartbreakingdawns has a crazy concoction planned!!!!

Just another stupid question....If I post a teaser pic and then later end up changing to a different dish, can I then delet my teaser pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back