• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Super Bowl Throwdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
salsalady said:
I figured TB's fish was something like that. I just have drinking on the brain so I was referring to "pounding it" like you pound a beer. Wasn't sure if it was going to be understood.

And Paulky, no... I won't be revealing any more before the results....except if anyone get's that hidden item in the back!!! But I'm surprised no one has asked about the BURM. Not telling that one either.....

FUN FUN FUN!

HSL: International Chef of Mystery

Here is my teaser....UNLESS I can talk my wife into going to the store tommorrow......
DSCF3801.jpg

Hmmm. Pigs in a blanket but with sausage and peppers.

Pepperfreak said:
Here is my teaser....UNLESS I can talk my wife into going to the store tommorrow......

she already gave you a bath, now you want her to go to the store for you?

that looks awesome already by the way.

pepperfreaks' veggie saute/stir fry...........it'll be interesting to see how that becomes finger food. Hmmmmmmmmm

I like the guessing game thing lol we need to do this every time.

thehotpepper.com said:
Hmmm. Pigs in a blanket but with sausage and peppers.

I ain't telling.....:lol: But, the mojofication was great!

paulky_2000 said:
Onions and peppers smell so goooood when cooking....

Paul, they smelled so heavenly that I caught myself eating them as they were cooking.

texas blues said:
Guess what I'm wearing.

cowboy boots, fishnet stockings, frilly black & white apron, poofy-sleeve blouse, and a silly hat.

Am I CLOSE?

mel said:
Spandex... all spandex!

Spandex with yellow cowboy boots!

Uh oh! this could seriously derail the Throwdown thread! TB, look what you started! roflmao!

Don't worry about entries getting lost. I think this time I'll create a separate thread with the actual finished pics. So make sure you get it all in one post with the title, pic, and description here, and I'll "copy" them all to one thread and add the poll when it's over.

thehotpepper.com said:
Don't worry about entries getting lost. I think this time I'll create a separate thread with the actual finished pics. So make sure you get it all in one post with the title, pic, and description here, and I'll "copy" them all to one thread and add the poll when it's over.

I started to say....

We're polluting your thread, boss!

Pollute away. More fun this way.

salsalady said:
cowboy boots, fishnet stockings, frilly black & white apron, poofy-sleeve blouse, and a silly hat.

Am I CLOSE?
Poofy? Why does everyone always bring Moyboy into this?

Cowboy boots. Check. Silly hat. Always. Stockings? Under the hat. Give the lady a teddy bear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back