• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Super Bowl Throwdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulky_2000 said:
P&P world tour!!

p-squared?? :P

I want to post pics of my balls! hehee... that doesnt sound too good does it! Why cant superbowl be on now?? I think i've given the game away with my entry but oh well :D

thehotpepper.com said:
The two Pauls... lol.. sounds like a comedy act.

Both conceived at the same time during Bo Diddley's 1958 World Tour of Mars. Little Richard opened....what does that tell you?
:rofl:

mel said:
p-squared?? :P

I want to post pics of my balls! hehee... that doesnt sound too good does it! Why cant superbowl be on now?? I think i've given the game away with my entry but oh well :D
Oh noeees you're making foot balls :D

:rofl: .. my balls are a bit big.. but its ok. you can still eat em with your fingers...

dear oh dear.. I'm not even drunk!! (hungover and maybe still drunk from last night.. but still!!)

mel said:
:rofl: .. my balls are a bit big.. but its ok. you can still eat em with your fingers...

dear oh dear.. I'm not even drunk!! (hungover and maybe still drunk from last night.. but still!!)

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!

This is gettin' GOOD!!

paulky_2000 said:
Paul crosses his legs in fear....

no need for that unless Mel has one of those things with the wood handle that's in my teaser post.

soccermashjan2010103.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back