• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

super caterpillar!!!!

Hey Francis, have you thought about using one of those bug zapper things? You could try one near a plant and see what difference it makes at least. Thats if you can find one to your liking of coarse. :D

Hey franz,
thats nature.. its difficult to go head on against them but what you can do is to give them alternative food source for those fruit flys with some mix of poison.. hehehehe Hang them around the garden.. usually this helps in reduction of these fruit flys. so less competition for you, for the hot pepper pods :)

nova, to have those bug zappers in our area a bot difficult! as our weather is unpredictable.. it can rain suddenly during our hot season. unless there are ones that can take the heat and rain!! hahaha

Hey Francis, have you thought about using one of those bug zapper things? You could try one near a plant and see what difference it makes at least. Thats if you can find one to your liking of coarse

what worries me is that, i might kill what little i have left of my native ladybug population also. =(

Back