for-sale Super Hot Pepper Powders for Sale

I have decided to make some interesting nuclear hot pepper powder mixes to offer here. Prices to be determined. I have an excess of pods and thought this may be a cool idea for those interested in the rare stuff and major heat.

Powder #1: Dark Thunder - mix of only brown/chocolate super hots - consists of Trinidad Douglah, 7 Pot Brown, Chocolate Bhut, Chocolate Trinidad Scorpion. ONLY super hots. No mild habs here! I don't see these type of mixes sold often. It should be insanely hot.

Powder #2: 7 Pot Barrackpore (scalding hot)

Powder #3: Yellow 7 Pot

Powder #4: Mix of lots of 7 Pot Strains (all red) including 7 Pot Barrackpore, Jonah, Primo, Regular, SR strain, long LG, etc.

This is my start. More will be made soon. The effort of making these in quantity is substantial as the grinding process is brutal when working with these pods. I take special effort to dry my pods at lower temperatures to retain pure color.

If interested in dehydrated whole pods instead of powder, let me know. I may be able to help.

More to come..... I may smoke infuse some pods too and make a powder. I've done that a lot in the past, but it's a lot of work. Worth it though.

Chris

P.S. All powders sold will have a disclaimer though to keep them away from children and people with major health issues. These are dangerous to mess around with and could seriously injure someone.

Sure thing Beaglestorm. I'll have them ready in around 4-5 days. It's a slow process. I'll post some pics of the final products to show colors/texture.

Chris

P.S. All powders sold will have a disclaimer though to keep them away from children and people with major health issues. These are dangerous to mess around with and could seriously injure someone.

I ain't a sceared, not one bit. Nope, tain't sceared a'tall. Mebe little concerned. Mebe. 'Kay I's admit I's a scootch concerned, mebe even sceared a little. RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

Still moving forward....

Chris

DARK THUNDER MIX
P1090350.jpg

7 POT YELLOW
P1090349.jpg

7 POT BARRACKPORE
P1090348.jpg

YELLOW BHUT JOLOKIA
P1090347.jpg

OK, the drying is over.......I'm starting with selling dehydrated pods of various varieties first in case people want to try them first instead of powders (to make their own mixes). Prices are $7 per 1/2 oz of dried pods, which is a good amount of pods given the fresh to dry weight ratio is minimum of 10:1, maybe more.

Shipping and handling will vary based on location and amounts purchased. I just need to cover my shipping costs, not profit on this side. Sales are limited to the U.S. members (sorry). With dried pods, I need to ship in boxes probably to avoid crushing all the pods. Powder mixes can go in bubble envelopes, which will dramatically lower S/H fees.

Pods were dried at max of 130 degrees and most lower to retain good color.

After 3-4 days, I plan on making some powder mixes with the non-claimed pods. The powders will go for $8 per 1/2 oz ($1 for effort of grinding).

The products up for sale are (with mixes I cannot guarantee any specific ratio of one variety within it to another:

- Chocolate Thunder mix: deadly combination of Chocolate Habalokia, Chocolate Bhut, Black Naga, Trinidad Douglah, 7 Pot Brown, TS Brown, etc. - ALL SUPER HOTS - total pod weight available: 10 oz

- 7 Pot Red Crazy mix: deadly combination of 7 Pot Orange, 7 Pot Jonah, 7 Pot Long, 7 Pot Barrackpore, 7 Pot Primo, etc. - ALL SUPER HOTS - total pod weight available: 9 oz

- Yellow 7 Pot: pure strain - no mix - total pod weight available: 3 oz

- 7 Pot Barrackpore: pure strain - no mix - total pod weight available: 3 oz - EVIL LOOKING

- Naga Morich - Darlochileman - 'original strain': pure strain - no mix - total pod weight available: 3 oz

- Yellow Bhut - : pure strain - no mix - total pod weight available: 2 oz

I'll entertain a 20% discount if you buy 2 oz of any mixed/matched varieties above.

E-mail me if interested. I plan on doing some specialty smoked powders too soon. To be announced.

DISCLAIMER: ALL BUYERS PURCHASE THESE SUPER HOT PEPPERS/POWDERS AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE PRODUCT(S) ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE HANDLED BY YOUNG CHILDREN AND CAN BE DANGEROUS IF USED IMPROPERLY. HEAT LEVELS ARE EXTREMELY HIGH (EXCESS OF 1mm SHU at times). USE WITH CAUTION. THIS SELLER RETAINS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES/HEALTH ISSUES THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF THESE PRODUCTS.

I got your PM Nova. I'll respond in a minute.

FYI, here's a picture of the final product I made - powders. I do a double grinding process to get them super fine. So far these three are available at $8 per 1/2 oz.

RED 7 POT MIX - 4 OZ AVAILBLE
P1090352.jpg

CHOCOLATE THUNDER MIX - 4 OZ AVAILABLE
P1090351.jpg

YELLOW BHUT MIX - 1.5 OZ AVAILABLE
P1090353.jpg

Chris

Thanks Tonly. Yeah, a little goes a long way. I made some 7 pot chocolates a few years ago. An 1/8 tsp lit the whole batch up!

Chris

Down to 1/2 oz of the Yellow Bhut Jolokia powder left. Rest of that variety has been sold. I probably will be grinding some Naga Morich and Yellow 7 Powder tomorrow. I'm looking forward to trying the Yellow 7 powder. :)

Chris

Current quantities left of powders and pods now are:

- Chocolate Thunder dried pods: 2 oz

- Red 7 Mix dried pods: 4 oz

- Chocolate Thunder powder: 3 oz

- Yellow 7 Pot powder: 1 oz

- Naga Morich powder: 1 oz

- 7 Pot Barrackpore powder: 1 oz

Chris

Back