for-sale Super Hot Pepper Powders for Sale

More gone - down to this left for now:

- CHOCOALTE THUNDER POWDER - 4.5 OZ REMAINS

- 7 POT RED POWDER - 5.0 OZ REMAINS

ALL DRIED PODS HAVE BEEN TURNED TO POWDER UNLESS YOUR ORDER WAS ALREADY PLACED AND PODS WERE SET ASIDE AS PROMISED.

Chris

Update:

- CHOCOALTE THUNDER POWDER - 2.5 OZ REMAINS

Chris

Just got my package of Chocolate Thunder. I could smell it as soon as I turned the key on my mail box. I've only smelled it from outside the double sealed bag and it is some extremely hot stuff. Even through the plastic it is crazy hot just as a fresh cut superhot and really really scary. Bravo!!!

Glad it got there Zanderspice. Yeah, it's scary stuff. The plastic can't contain it. A few oz of that stuff can last for a long, long time! Glad you like it. I look forward to hearing how/when you use it. :)

Chris

Mine came yesterday,and my wife made the mistakeof opening the package, and leaving the baggies on the passenger seat of her car. She went to drive the car this morning, and had to air the car out, it was making her eyes water!

Haven't tried it yet, but they smell AWESOME!

Christmas special going on now........ I will sell the remaining 6.5 oz of powder for $12 per 1 oz (or $6 per 1/2 oz). The original price was $16 per 1 oz. E-mail me if interested.

I plan on making some smoked powder mixes very soon. I'm going to be using different smoking woods to infuse unique flavor. More to follow....

Chris

Update:

- CHOCOALTE THUNDER POWDER - 2.0 OZ REMAINS

Chris

Chris,

Just had a 1/3 teaspoon of you Chocolate Thunder mixed into a bowl of Mac and Cheese. Incredible! It is the first powder I have had to almost mimic eating fresh chile. Almost too hot to enjoy. Even gave me a mini throat burn and some drool. I have never had straight Brown Scorpion or Brown 7 powder so not sure what they taste like. I can definitely taste a strong Douglah flavor in there. I imagine that is probably what gives it the awesome heat. Anyway, great stuff! I need to try it on pizza and popcorn. Thanks again!

Thanks for the review Beaglestorm. I was hoping for some feedback. I accomplished what I wanted then. i figured the blend would be incredibly painful given the different burn attributes of those varieties. You're one brave man to use 1/3 tsp on anything! :) I now know what I'll be doing with my mac & cheese next time. Good idea!

Chris

I tried some Chocolate Thunder this morning. It was great. I put a little bit on some already spicy chili con carne. It hit my tongue and mouth all over with a consistent, long lasting burn. Then my nose started running and kept going for about 10 minutes. It was a great burn, but not unpleasant. The blend came out just right for my tastes. I'll take the rest if it's still around.

Great ZanderSpice. Glad you liked it. :) Yes, I still have a bit left. I believe about 2.0 oz. Let me check and I'll get back to you via PM.

Chris

Back