Super Hots Canada Food and Plants - Open for Business!

Hey folks, it has been three years and a day that have passed since I first signed up as a member here and in that time I've had so many fine members of this forum help me out with advice, answers, suggestions and seeds. As time has passed I've worked hard to constantly keep learning about peppers & how to grow them, along with slowly preparing myself for the day when I would take the leap from hobby to business. With the current season will underway I am attempting to grow over 100 plants this year with over 30 different varieties ranging from mild to super hot - up from around 50 plants last year, giving me the opportunity to begin spreading the heat locally and across Canada - meaning that day has finally arrived! :)

After months of dedication I have now launched an official website and am ready to begin selling!

Built from scratch, the Super Hots Canada Food and Plants website is beginning with sales of seeds and chile powders and I hope my fellow Canadians will take the time to check out the brand new website and maybe consider a bit of shopping!

www.superhots.ca

Or if you want to jump straight to the shop:

www.superhots.store

For those local to Nova Scotia: If you happen to be in, or passing through, Pictou County, feel free to get in touch! I'd love to meet up and I might just have some fresh peppers to sell to you!

* Sorry folks outside of Canada - currently I'm not ready yet to begin selling abroad. Please forgive me!

* * P.S. With the website being brand new, I hope you will bear with me. If you encounter any issues, please let me know so I can work on resolving them: mark@superhots.ca

Good luck!

You're heat scale is a bit confusing, blazing then superhot... blazing sounds hotter. :) If you do have peppers between hot and superhots maybe extra hot?

Anywho looks great!

(tip: make all your gallery images the same size so when you are navigating the window doesn't change size or make the window a static size) :)

The Hot Pepper said:
Good luck!

You're heat scale is a bit confusing, blazing then superhot... blazing sounds hotter. :) If you do have peppers between hot and superhots maybe extra hot?

Anywho looks great!

(tip: make all your gallery images the same size so when you are navigating the window doesn't change size or make the window a static size) :)

That's a good point lol .. I might change that yet, but I wrestled with it some because I want "superhot" at the top since it's sorta in my business name, bbbbbut you're right - blazing does sound hotter.

As for the gallery images - thanks for the tip. :) .. I did do my best to make the all images for the products conform to one size, but the ones under the "Grow List" page need some work, for sure.

It's a work-in-progress, so I'm certainly open to (and appreciate) suggestions. :)

dragonsfire said:
Congrats and good luck !!
Always wanted to visit Nova Scotia :)

.. and someday I want to visit out west.. and Italy. Italy would be awesome. lol

Supposedly I live in a beautiful province, but damn, is our government ever hypocritical. They boast about wanting to encourage Agriculture and loving Entrepreneurs, yet unless you're already established and rich - nope! no help for you! grrrrr *end mini rant* lol

Super Hots Canada said:

.. and someday I want to visit out west.. and Italy. Italy would be awesome. lol

Supposedly I live in a beautiful province, but damn, is our government ever hypocritical. They boast about wanting to encourage Agriculture and loving Entrepreneurs, yet unless you're already established and rich - nope! no help for you! grrrrr *end mini rant* lol

your not alone , my friend !     

Back